Dr. Kim is an Artist - San Francisco, CA

In my younger years I was a little rough around...

In my younger years I was a little rough around the edges. Boxing and street fights left my once palatable nose crooked and uneven. I had figured that a simple fix of the bone would correct this. I was so wrong. I went to Dr. Kim and he showed me what was wrong (Destroyed cartilage) and gave me honest opinion on what he could and could not do. Repairing soft tissues is much harder than fixing bone. He told me that my nose was a difficult case but he could help.

I've never had surgery of any kind other than wisdom teeth. I was nervous, really nervous. But Dr. Kim and the SF surgery center were wonderful. Took excellent care and the surgery went better than expected. My nose 13 days post op is much better than pre-op. In fact if the swelling didn't go down any more I'd be happy. Lucky for me my nose will only improve with time.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Internet forums and yelp. The staff was wonderful and professional. If you're going to get plastic surgery I recommend you go to the very best, especially when your face is involved. Dr. Kim is the best and you can tell right away when you meet him. His consultation was in-depth, helpful and informative. No hard sell, his work speaks for itself. To be honest for how much he's improved the way I look I think he's a good deal.

I wish there were more pics associated with Dr Kim's reviews! Please post them if you can :)
Yes please. I'd love to see photos of Dr. Kim's work. So glad to hear you're happy thus far with results. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I'm so glad you had a good experience! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. We'd love to see your photos as they can really help others embarking on rhinoplasty journey.