San Francisco Rhinoplasty Consultation - San Francisco, CA

I originally found Dr. Kim through various review...

I originally found Dr. Kim through various review and forum sites. He and his staff met everyone of my expectations and so much more. Dr. Kim's fees are higher than most for Rhinoplasty - but he is completely worth it, every penny. I'm certain this will be the best investment I can make for myself.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim and his staff are the most professional group of people I've met throughout the process of looking for a Plastic Surgeon. I visited Dr. Kim for a rhinoplasty consultation several weeks ago. And from my initial phone call to arriving at the office, his staff was warm, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Kim really listened to what I had to say, and really seemed to understand my cosmetic goals - and showed me potential before and after photos of my surgical procedure! Not only that, but the images he showed me where completely customized FOR ME! Cookie-cutter noses, no more. The changes were subtle, suited my facial structure, and were beautiful. Dr. Kim's website also had tons of photos for me to view other patients before and after images along with their incredible outcomes. I knew then and there that Dr. Kim was the perfect surgeon for me. My surgery is scheduled, and I couldn't be more excited. If you are considering a Rhinoplasty in the Bay Area - he is the only one to see.