Rhinoplasty - San Francisco, CA

Dr. Kim exudes sincerity and really understands...

Dr. Kim exudes sincerity and really understands the patient perspective. His 3D imaging system he used to show before and after images - really helped me visualize my surgical outcome.

Dr. Kim assured me throughout the process that I would not look "over done". And at this point I couldn't be happier - I can finally breathe and I look and feel amazing.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to clarify about the technque used for this surgery since a question seemed to come up in the comments below. I did use lateral crural strut grafts, which were created from harvested septal cartilage. When vccvvc mentioned "no graft necessary.....I had plenty of septal cartilage to go around..." I think she meant no grafts taken from sources outside of the nose (such as from ear or rib).
Thank you kindly for the clarification... I was not trying to be a pest I just thought it would be so awesome to have such issues corrected without grafting. A beautiful result!
I'd also like to add that I hope I don't come off as accusatory! I just think it is pretty amazing if he can fix a nose as pretty as yours and use no grafting, is all. I realize I forgot to mention how great it looks :) I do just wish there were a larger variety of patient testimonials on here because choosing a surgeon can be tough! I hope you are enjoying your nose more and more each day.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim and his staff are incredible. From the first consultation to my most recent follow up. I'm so glad I chose him for my rhinoplasty procedure.