Rhinoplasty - San Francisco, CA

Dr. Kim exudes sincerity and really understands...

Dr. Kim exudes sincerity and really understands the patient perspective. His 3D imaging system he used to show before and after images - really helped me visualize my surgical outcome.

Dr. Kim assured me throughout the process that I would not look "over done". And at this point I couldn't be happier - I can finally breathe and I look and feel amazing.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim and his staff are incredible. From the first consultation to my most recent follow up. I'm so glad I chose him for my rhinoplasty procedure.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to clarify about the technque used for this surgery since a question seemed to come up in the comments below. I did use lateral crural strut grafts, which were created from harvested septal cartilage. When vccvvc mentioned "no graft necessary.....I had plenty of septal cartilage to go around..." I think she meant no grafts taken from sources outside of the nose (such as from ear or rib).
Thank you kindly for the clarification... I was not trying to be a pest I just thought it would be so awesome to have such issues corrected without grafting. A beautiful result!
I'd also like to add that I hope I don't come off as accusatory! I just think it is pretty amazing if he can fix a nose as pretty as yours and use no grafting, is all. I realize I forgot to mention how great it looks :) I do just wish there were a larger variety of patient testimonials on here because choosing a surgeon can be tough! I hope you are enjoying your nose more and more each day.
I am confused to hear that you had no grafting used, being that I viewed a youtube video of his featuring your photographs during a segment in which he speaks of lateral strut grafts for strengthening weakened nasal valves, as you had in your before photos. I have never heard of valve colapse being corrected without some sort of grafting involved. Could you clarify this a bit more? I care so much because I am looking into him for revision but there are many yelp reviews that don't seem legit, as well as reviews here besides your own that rave about him but provide no photographs. Patients I have contacted on yelp for before and afters just so happen to be people featured on his website, at least those are the photos I receive. Not even personal pics but internet before and afters that anyone can look at and I can't fathom why there are no others in the internet universe with before and afters from this doctor. Thanks in advance for any additional info you could provide.
Hi ginncha! No, first rhinoplasty. I hear he does excellent revisions, however. Good luck in your search.
hello, is it a revision? you are very lucky , the doctor did a very very nice job on your nose.
So happy for you!!
Thanks so much! I'm very happy with the results so far. No graft necessary for this result. From what I understand I had plenty of septal cartilage to go around :)

Yay for breathing! And it's nice that your nose looks so pretty, too. The swelling will just continue to go down and you'll look better and better. Did you have a graft put in, or what was done?

Thank you for sharing your photos and experience. I have heard good things about Dr. Kim so it is nice to see the photos. You're going to look great with your straight nose and beautiful eyes!