Review on John Frank & Hair Transplant - San Francisco, CA

It's been two weeks since my transplant...

It's been two weeks since my transplant.

It's going to be about 10-12 months before I know the impact of this procedure, but I'll make another entry to update this on how the hair growth is doing.

john frank

I found out about John from a Relative who is a doctor/does hair transplants. My Doctor was John Frank. He was recommended to me by a family member, who is a professional in the business. John made me feel comfortable. He took this project seriously, and definitely spent extra time with me. He clearly has a lot of experience, and his staff responds to everything he says. They are also nice, and made me feel comfortable, with a process that could easily cause a lot of nerves... Before the process, he took every step to make sure I was ready, and after the operation, he called me daily. He cares about his work and his patients. While it's only been 2 weeks, it's tough to say the final outcome.. but I can say that to this point, he's done a very good job. I'd recommend John to someone else thinking about this process, or if you are on the fence, talk to him and go for it. He's not only a doctor, he's a client.. He's also had this procedure.