Review on John Frank & Hair Transplant - San Francisco, CA

It's been two weeks since my transplant...

It's been two weeks since my transplant.

It's going to be about 10-12 months before I know the impact of this procedure, but I'll make another entry to update this on how the hair growth is doing.

So glad you took the time to share your review, how many grafts did you get? How long was your procedure? If you don't mind adding that information as an update to your review so it doesn't get lots in comments in the future.
john frank

I found out about John from a Relative who is a doctor/does hair transplants. My Doctor was John Frank. He was recommended to me by a family member, who is a professional in the business. John made me feel comfortable. He took this project seriously, and definitely spent extra time with me. He clearly has a lot of experience, and his staff responds to everything he says. They are also nice, and made me feel comfortable, with a process that could easily cause a lot of nerves... Before the process, he took every step to make sure I was ready, and after the operation, he called me daily. He cares about his work and his patients. While it's only been 2 weeks, it's tough to say the final outcome.. but I can say that to this point, he's done a very good job. I'd recommend John to someone else thinking about this process, or if you are on the fence, talk to him and go for it. He's not only a doctor, he's a client.. He's also had this procedure.