*****Team HUGHES***** (Culver City) The Works= BBL+TT+BL/BA= Happiness!!

I am just starting my journey...I want to thank...

I am just starting my journey...I want to thank everyone in advance...I have been poking around on the site for about a week...and it is wonderfully informative and supportive. Awesome.

A little about me. I will be "50" in December. I know a lot of women on the site are between early twenties and early forties..and are much younger than me...some have recently had their babies... So it makes perfect sense to do a TT and stuff for them.

You might ask.."Sheesh...you are nearly 50 already--why do it now?" I have always been a single parent, so when I was a new mother...just putting "food on the table" was they daily goal. THAT in itself might have added to being overweight...all the fast food is cheap...but very poor quality in nutrition. So now with my daughter grown, and pretty much on her own...I figure NOW is the time for me. :0)

I have had a pervious cosmetic surgery when I was 38. It was a kind of unique surgery .... but as a result...I pretty much still look 38 years old. I feel great with lots of energy, and in fact most people are just blown away by how much energy I have. I feel young, and I feel like I have an "old body". my boobs aren't quite at my knees, (but give it time-lol!) but I have a well rounded tummy that you only acquire with age.... These past two years I have been working on losing weight. At my highest, I weighed 235lbs. I have been "sitting" at 200 lbs for about six month. I have been learning to eat a lot better and increasing my nutrition knowledge base these past two years. What I have realized that now I have to boost all the knowledge with some physical activity. I think that's why I am stuck at 200 lbs. So my journey beings. I am anticipating getting down to 160 lbs. by late October. I am self employed, so in addition to the costs of the actual surgery (no insurance coverage for it, since it is elective surgery)-- I have to save money to support myself for three months. I expect to take off November and December from work. What prompted my MM idea is that, as a few women on the site have done too, is that I need a FOOT /Bunion surgery. So I figure if I have to go into surgery--then I might as well "toss in my MM too" while I am out and can't walk on my foot for 8 weeks. It seems from a lot of stuff that I have been reading from everyone's very helpful updates is that there is a lot of recovery that takes place between "week #3 and week#4"-- so I am hoping that by early December, maybe I can work part time, to help the finances out, so I won't be totally broke!

I have done some fillers and Botox --and I have done my lips a few times with filler...and for sure...right at day 2 or 3---I find myself staring in the mirror thinking "what made me think this was a good idea-when my lips look like goldfish lips!" I really enjoyed the "cartoon of the phases (of a MM) that start with Winnie the Pooh" that is on this site...I am currently at about the fourth photo...the baby throwing cash out the window! That was pretty funny.

I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area-- and just starting my research on PS...if anyone has some experience they can toss my way, good or bad--it would be much appreciated.

Although I anticipate having my surgery at the end of October...I am very excited that I have decided to have it done. I am excited. Stay tune for updates along the way.

Good luck to all the ladies that are having surgeries this week.

Fifty is young! It's never too late to enjoy an improved body. Thanks so much for starting your story on RealSelf! We're here for you so just reach out with whatever questions you may have.

Welcome to the site! I'm so glad that you did and you will find lots of great info and support too! You're still in the prime of your life! I am 47 ( 48 real soon) and I am so glad that I have done this! I am always told that I look like I'm in my mid 30's, and people can't believe that I'm in late 40's! So why not have a body that matches that? You will do fine, and I agree with '50forme'... "50 is the new 30"!!! So embrace your vitality and GO 4 IT!!!!!
I'm a late bloomer too. They say fifty is the new 35. I have four grown children, have worked my entire adult life and believed it was time to do something for me. Congratulations, you'll be so happy with the new body.

Check off PS#1---:(

I started calling and I just got as far as my first phone chat trying to book a consultation; it didn't go we'll.

I expressed that I wanted to combine my foot surgery and MM. The office manager totally dismissed the idea, but said she would talk to the PS and get back to me by end of the day Monday---hmmmm-no call whatsoever. Tuesday has now come and gone; no follow up call either. Poof! - check THAT PS OFF my list. Really dude, not even enough respect for future clients to call back? NEXT!

On a good note, I have dropped 3 lbs this week--yay!!!
Hi I am Marjorie ; try Dr Mariotti , he is amazing:) free consultation. He is located in Concord , he is a plastic surgeon but he is also and expert on injury organs repair , Google him, he would take his time at explaining the process to you , I am so glad I found him , good luck with everything :)
Good luck in your search and weight loss. You will be so happy when you can strut that hot 38 year old body ;-) very exciting.
oh dont worry about the age thing, I think when Im 60 I will be like hmm what can I get done? LOL maybe not but we'll see. I am sorry your PS1 were complete doushe bags! I do not get how anyone in that field can be like that. Don't let it get you down lady, you will find your perfect ps and you will be smoking hott! =) I look forward to hearing all about your journey!

Getting ready !!!

I've been getting a few consultations set up---and reading through everyone's "lists of stuff"--extra pillows, recliner etc... I am hoping to prepare a major combined list of stuff to assist any other ladies on the journey... It's all about giving back. Thank you ladies! Amazing results -
50 is a great age to get the MM. You still have plenty of time to shoe it off and enjoy it and you don't have to worry about the daily physical strain of parenting. Good luck!
I had Mommy Makeover 3 weeks today ago and am going to be 50 in November, so close birthdays :) It was the best thing I have ever done in my life!! I feel fantastic and am doing very well, I worked really hard before I had the surgery tho.. im 5'3 and weigh 120 now, (before 5'3 175) I watched what I ate only eating clean foods and working out 7 hours of Kickboxing and 3 hrs of weight lifting at the gym a week, my body, and mind was ready for this, and cause of the shape I'm in, my recovery has been a breeze, My suggestion to anyone no matter what your age is to get in the best shape you can before, the rewards from it are amazing :) Good Luck with your journey and yes 50 is the new 35.... well I think my tummy looks 25 now lol...
Awesome!!! It just seemed to me to be intuitive to try to be in the best shape for the surgery. I weighed 232 at the beginning of the year...I have dropped to the low 200's-- stayed there a bit..I am now In The 190's--and I feel like I will be soon moving into the 180's...my clothes fit looser and I feel great working out. I am doing INSANITY workouts...and then another 25 minutes of HIIT too... I have one consult next Monday, and probably a few moore locally in the coming weeks. I am anticipating surgery to dovetail at the end of October with a planned foot surgery in November for a bunion! The darn bunion required me to be off my feet for 6 weeks...so I thought I might as well get everything done while I am at home resting for the foot...all very exciting..thanks!

I ran my first 5K today!!!!

I did my first ever 5K...I ran it in 14.28---pretty great for not training or anything. Right now my biggest efforts are on working out. I have lost 10 lbs. The FITBIT FLEX is great..keeps track of your food intake and workouts and steps. I am also currently doing INSANITY (by Beachbody)-to be clear...I don't get any $$ for mentioning these two companies ....but by surgery date when I've lost 40 lbs..ppl will want to know "how" I did IT. :0). Thanks!
Luv your blog....you kicked some serious tail on that 5K!
It feels great-thx! :0)
Great job! How far is a 5k? I too use a fitbit zip. I wonder if it would track my workouts!

Great workout today !!!

I'm hanging out with the INSANITY crew everyday---getting those pounds off----I NAILED it today !!!
Hey 50! Hot showers,heating pads both increase swelling and ice packs and frozen peas also causes burns to ur skin if your having lipo!! Good ole....ARNICA GEL prevents. And removes swelling! And lipo scars!
Good to know Sexeeangel! Thank YOU!
Sorry for my errors earlier, I was typing on my phone lol. I was just in SanFran and Sacramento...all of my family is out there in NorCal. I miss the fog, and the rain, and just the coldness in general :) It's so hot out here in PHX. It poured rain last night and looking outside you would think it was a winter day, but then you walk outside and it's 100+ degrees. Ugh! It's torture. Anyhow, yes my surgery is right around the corner so I've been stalking the new recovery updates just to see how it went. Poor ladies ;) Me and all my questions. I went yesterday and paid for my recovery room...it's at a really nice surgical center. I feel more comfortable just going to an aftercare place for a while before I go back home to reality hehe. That's cute that you have a little cuddle doggie, I too adore my dog. As you can see he is my profile pic :) He's a basston. 1/2 Bassett 1/2 Boston terrier. So as far as my supplies, I feel like I'm pretty much good to go. I'm actually buying a really plush recliner today instead of trying to sleep in my bed. I'll use that mainly for a few weeks...and I'm also a total nerd and buying season three of the show, walking dead haha..so I can watch that for a few days afterwards. I haven't seen the 3rd season, so I'm looking forward to it ;) I'm def' nesting. I've been cleaning, organizing, and even painting touch up spots...like that even matters ha! I feel like I'm having a baby all over again, I nested like crazy before having my kiddos. So as far as mentioning it to family and friends. Yes, I have. I've told my siblings and mom. My dad unfortunately passed away last oct. :( But I know he would be so happy for me. As far as friends, I've told one :/ Sadly, most of my friends I don't think would be as supportive as I wish they would be. But luckily, I have such supportive family members, and hubby...and awesome puppy haha! Hugs back to ya' cali gal' ;)

Getting within less than 60 days

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOjbk3C/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wOjbk3C/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Game plan going strong!!!????

I've been getting nervous, excited, scared, and nervous all over again!!!

I am in my last 60 days--- I am trying to organize my flights and hotels -time off work--I "feel" myself starting to "nest"-lol!!!

The weight loss has been going good/--my BMI was 35; now I am down to 29--THAT is very exciting!!

I gotta go and workout! Keep it up ladies-

?Good luck to everyone getting their surgeries thus week! Blessings and prayers all around.?

We can do this TOGETHER!!!

My surgery Room-mate!

I can't believe my surgery is monday my cali friend!!! Ahhhh I'm going crazy!!! Please, thoughts of encouragement??? :)
LOL, I love some Insanity to and when Sean T takes of that T-shirt I tell you I am ready to work it out. To tell you some thing you will understand from doing the workout when I was a couple days post op from my TT and trying to go number 2 in the bathroom I heard Sean T in my head and I kept repeating "Just focus and Go" Focus and GO!! LOL!!
Lol!! Cute room mate!;-)

DISNEYLAND is NOT the Happiest place on Earth...

I was just looking at photos of X-mas, 2012--- ekkk! That's Me with Mickey! Happily, I am "less 52 pounds" from that photo today!!!!
Sweetie---I will be sending prayers your way....Do you know what time you are scheduled for??? Blessings for a quick, safe surgery and a speedy recovery!!! Xoxo
Congratulations on your 52lbname weight loss can u show is a recent pic of your loss? Dont be shy! Be proud of ur great accomplishments!!!
Typo delete name ok....

Looking good!!!

Here is a quick photo TODAY, reflecting my weight loss. I am 50 days before surgery ---so I am working out hard!!! I'd like to drop another 15-20 lbs before sx---to get the best results I can... I actually just "did the math"--and reviewed my RS blog; I weighed 235lbs and now 180- so WHOO-HOO- that is a loss of "55" lbs- thanks SEXEEANGEL!!!
U look great! And Very pretty face I may add ;)
Thx!!!
My surgery is at 9am monday. When I'm out and awake ill do an update for sure :)

Left photo 235 lbs/right photo 180 lbs

This photo might be easier to compare. This us my first time with this App, I'll practice-lol!!!
Excited for you!! Great job on your weight loss. You must feel proud of yourself.
THIS is all very exciting...I feel like a teenager in love or something -hahaha..I am just having a blast with it all. I went to LA on Thursday and got all my pre-op labs done...I was totally exhausted at the end of the day. I had to leave for the airport that morning at 5:30am and I only got about 4 hours sleep the night before...at the end of the day, I went to Disneyland!!! As it turned out Disneyland closed early that day so that they could put up their Halloween decorations. But it was nice to be there...very relaxing..I hung out in Downtown Disney...it was very relaxing...
Hi there! Congrats on the weight loss! thats awesome! Did you decide on a PS?

Pre-Op Lab work done- Check!

This past Thursday, Sept 12, I got my pre-op labs all done. You know the blood tests, EKG (that's typically required if you are over 40-sheesh! They just keep rubbing in this "age thang "-lol). I expect all the labs to come back fine.....but you know..it ain't real until the Fat Lady Sings!!!!

I live in SF, I did a pitt-stop in LA to get my lab work done. I was supposed to go on To Denver on Friday for a mud race/obstacle course 5K run on Saturday. But with all the flooding and crazy weather in Colorado the race was cancelled. It's called Dirty Girl...check it out if you want to have a great time. They organize races all over the Country and they support women's breast cancer research. At the end of the day..I was totally exhausted- after leaving my house in the morning at 5:30 to catch my flight, to filling a-l-l the paperwork, having to hustle mid-day to try to cancel my hotel and car rental in Denver, and secretly hoping not to get charged, it was a big disappointment to have the race cancelled...it would have been my second 5K race, and the ,sat one before my surgery, plus I was meeting some friends I hadn't seen in a year...so it was a long day....but it ended well....I got to go to Disneyland!
Congrats on your sx sure you will fell goo about your self after all that hard work
Doing great!
Thanks- Sexeeangel!

I lost 58 lbs!!!!! Just "now" my mind is catching up with my body .....

I did the "math" in my head....I was pushing 238 pounds.....now I am down to 180 Pounds....I double checked my math...but it was still weird for my mind to get around the fact that I lost the total weight of a 4th grader!!!

But now today, I just feel this "Spring in my step"... It is sooooo wonderful to just takes clothes out of the closet and they fit...they just fit. I don't have to try on several blouses to see which looks "best" ( which really means, which one looks the least worst!)

I think I hear ladies saying kinda the same thing, that have had surgery already....My boobs are huge, or they are too small, or I am so swollen up.....I think, at least I know for myself it seems to take my "mind" a little time to "catch up" with the physical changes my body is making...

Today, I am at T-minus 40 days.... Very exciting ! I have my hotel all organized and my aftercare is paid for, I am just waiting to get my lab test results, and I'll make the final payment of my surgery...this is getting real.

BTW, what comes in my mail today? Victoria's Secret! Perfect timing!!

I just love this!-lol!!!!

Thought for the day!!!

It's fast approaching my dear. And I couldn't be any happier for u and the other gals going through this journey. U will do wonderful I know. How exciting to transform in so many ways. Keep us all posted as u near your date :) xoxoxoxo
congrats
Best wishes Chica when r u having ur bbl with Hughes.

Full Brazilian ? Ohhh my? Really? - "Ouch"

Hi ya everyone...I need some advice. I am winding down to my last two weeks in this ol' body of mine. I have been getting all my supplies, and now I am in the last two weeks. I gotta get a "full Brazilian "-- mmmm?? Sounds scary and painful...I have been looking for recommendations in Yelp in my area...but I am hearing ladies say stuff like..."the technician just RIPPPPPED it off and I was so smooth...then they say the next morning they realized they are totally RAW! That in fact a top layer of their skin was stripped off?! Yikes!!! Really? Did anyone just shave their Va jay jay at home, that seems like a viable option to me...but I feel like I heard some stuff about shaving that it isn't the best, because it can be a route for an infection??. Ohh Sisters that have been down the road...do you have any ideas for me??? I know I'm gonna have a lot of last minutes questions...thank you so much in advance! ((Big hugs))
Waste of money do it YOURSELF!!!! I agree why dble pain ....
Okay...good point!!! I started my Vitamedica today...14 days to go!!
Honey before I begin: Applause + Ovation to you!!!! Wow! What an incredible journey!!! & surgery around the corner!!! As for the 'down-there-hair'... I made a laser hair removal appointment (great deals on groupon & living social) so that zap zap, no hair for a full hair cycle. I chose a medical facility for the laser treatment, so they applied a topical numbing cream (no pain, although u do walk around w a paralyzed vajayjay for a few hrs.). ;) if u go a week prior to surgery, you'll be able to shave off ths dead stubble that will push through and then be hair free until the next growth cycle--at which time u can continue to laser for less hair to bare-there results. :)

Only 14 days to go....but whose counting-Lol!!!!

I am I the "home stretch"...I have 14 days till sx....I stated my Vitamedica today...my foam got shipped from Amazon, but I gotta go to the post office tomorrow to pick it up tomorrow....and cut out the foam for my butt...so I can sleep comfortably on my back...if anyone needs the "details" on the foam..Check out Firbootay's page, she has great photos on it... Surgery paid for...CHECK! Aftercare paid for...CHECK!.. Ordered my stuff on Amazon..CHECK!.. Looking feeling great, and confident..PRICELESS!!! Yippee!!!
I'm 53 soon to be 54 and did a mommy makeover, uhmm twice in 16 months.  Long story, you can read my reviews if your curious.  50 is the new 30 so go for it.  I've not regretted any of this and I am thrilled at my new ta tas and tummy.  Looking forward to seeing your results.
Probably in the next day or so...I'll cut it out. Check out Wjs9891. She said she used the foam in her recliner for something like the first week, and she thinks that definitely helped keep her BBL in good shape. I'm waiting to see if she posts some updated photos today, it would be great to see her results.
Did you cut out the foam yet? I'm still on the fence on whether or not I should buy it.

Damn!!!! Is your Doctor THIS GOOD?!?!?!?!? Can you "Name that Tune?"

Ladies..I am in my last 7 days before my surgery....I had a few last minutes questions for my doctor. We know these Doctors are busy, busy, busy....it took Me a few re-writes of my email to my doctor, I don't want to "blah..blah..blah..on"-just a clear and concise email....and let me tell you. I SENT MY EMAIL AT 1:09 pm and by 1:16pm I had my answers. 7 minutes Ladies!!! That is great. Does anyone remember that tv show called "NAME THAT TUNE?" It is where there are two competitors, and the show plays music..and each competitor says " I can Name that Tune is 15 seconds ..." And the next guy says.. "Well, I can Name that Tune in 12 seconds"---and the goal is to Name that Tune in the least amount of time and that is how you score points. Can your doctor get back to you in less than 7 minutes? I can Name that Tune...- I'm feeling great!
Don't worry about shaving ahead of your surgery. They'll probably do the "bikini wax" or shave when you're under the anaesthetic and you'll not know they're doing it. Good luck on Monday! Will be following your journey!
I dId do European wax center-$21- first timers special!! It was warm wax on round #1--but when you get to round #2 and #3--the wax "seems" to get hitter; ie-no fur left --so it feels hotter. Read Yelp reviews for your area, and if you tell them it is your first time--they explain it more... Instead of a quick wax... Pretty cool. I am in LA now, arrived yesterday. Running around ! ( while I can!)
Good luck! Try not to burst with excitement over the next few days..

I am in LA---flew in Fri fir Monday sx!

If felt great to fly ---I felt like I lots more room (after losing weight) on those airplane seats !!! That was a sweet feeling. I am running around relaxing and enjoying Disneyland (just letting my mind get distracted ). I'll up more Sunday---last 24 hr countdown!
May GOD rest and bless you
Thank you, it means so much to me... :0)
it is almost d-day... you should be sleep......lol

24 hour countdown.....

I am getting ready for bed....I have all my stuff packed for this journey of mine...I will head out to my doctors tomorrow morning about 5am...gotta stay ahead of LA traffic...I am going to take my "little bikini photos"---ahhhhhh...but I know they are important to see where I am starting along on this journey. A very big "THANK YOU" to everyone I have met on this journey...it is great to be able share this experience with everyone....thank you!!! I am the 7am ( PST) -it should be able six hours...plus a little time for recovery and transit back to my new hotel....I will check I. As soon as I can. :0)
You are on your way to the surgery center :) woo hoo
Good luck :) counting the moments now :)
May God be with you this morning. I'll be praying for you :-)

FOOD POISIONING -ohhh my!!!

Well, here I am sitting I the dark in my PS parking lot. It is 6am...surgery in ine hour! My daughter is here with me...and we heard about a Resturant yesterday, and I wasn't too hungry -but she was, it is a local place. She got a few tacos to go....and now she has food POISIONING....she has been wretching all night long....I feel awful for her..as Mom's we I think we try to absorb everyone's pain....she will be better in several hours, some rest and lots of water..she is probably past the worst of it...but to think I can so close to it myself...ekkk! Signing off for now...I'll check as soon as I can. ((Hugs ))
you are on the other side.......love to hear from you when you are alert.
Wish you well dear . Hugs.
Hi there, hope everything went well...!

I made it!

Totally exhausted! TT is the worst! You just don't realize how much you use stomach muscles-ouch!
Hey lady :)) many congrats and prayers for strength and a steady recovery
Hi pumpkin! How r u? Get some rest!
GF, I cried my first week.  I wanted to die!  I was in so much pain i kept yelling at my hubby.  Why did i do this, why.  But let me tell you the pain will get better.  For me the lipo on the flanks was the most painful part of my mommy makeover.  It was very painful.  But it does get better.  Really!  I also had alot of pain from my drains.  I realized after my mini tuck revision 4 wks ago that if I clip the sutures that were holding the drains in, it alleviated the pain.  The stiches were pulling and pinching my skin.  I just had to be careful with the drains so I wouldn't pull them out.  But it was so nice the second time around not to have any pain coming from my drains at all.  2nd time around I only had lipo pain for about 2 days and not much at that.  You'll soon forget the pain but for me it helped to look at my before pics.  And i'd tell myself okay this IS worth it.  I had to look at those photos alot the first week.  It really gets dramatically better after the first week.  I'd roll myself out of bed and then crawled a bit the first few days on the first tuck.  Rest easy and move easy.  I'll be checking in on you!

Feeling a lot better-Day 3-Post op

Ohhhh a world of difference it makes!!!! Day 1was rough...I think, it was all new..the pain, being uncertain about everything, the "unknown", wondering what I did...you know the rush of emotions..the pain and fear... I feel a lot better now, a big Thank You to everyone that "held my hand"- and for your support..it was PRICELESS!! I got new boobies, with a lift...and TT with muscle repair, and LIPO all over the back and flanks, and 1,000 cc in each cheek ! Whoa...the butt is sore, but not overly painful ...boobs feel tight, but not too crazy with 286 cc mod profile... Sitting up in a chair now, walking around my hotel room with a walker, and having the support of two greats ladies helping me out too!
Congrats babe!!! I'm glad u r already feeling better. The ups and downs come and go, but it's all mind over matter and u got this in the bag ;)
Xoxo-it feels good to be talking with Ladies that have been on this journey---how are your bobbies settelling in?
So glad you're feeling better now that you're on day 3 of your recovery. A tummy tuck alone is quite the feat so I can understand that you felt like a bit of train wreck for the first couple of days. Every day is going to get better!!

Photos --3 days, 1,000 cc BBL-not pretty!

I have some wonderful ladies helping me out. I did a sponge bath today and I asked them to help me take photos- they said YOU GOT A BUTT!
Your looking great!! Woohoo!!!!!
Feeling great! Thank YOU for holding my hand those first few days! You are beautiful!
You look awesome and a big congrats!!! I hope you are feeling good. I just started my journey and reached out to Dr Hughes today and he called me to discuss what I wanted. I was in total shock. I live in Houston so I am nervous to travel. I will send him pics and he said he will get back with me on pricing. I want a TT, BBL and BA. What hotel are you staying in and how long are you planning on staying? I can't wait to hear more about your experience.. Thanks for sharing!

Just hanging out enjoying life! Day 5 post op

It's a great day in L.A! The weather is great, there is a nice breeze flowing...I am just sitting in my hotel room watching HGTV. Everything seems to be going well. I took a quick look at my boobs and they loot great...I have a follow up appt on Monday and will take some photos then. Enjoy!!
So glad to hear you are doing well I am on post op day 6, I slept through the night and missed and accidentally laid too flat in my recliner so I'm very sore this morning. I'm getting around really well just a major lack of energy once I get going. Right now my triple binder action is killing me as I'm pretty sure I'm monster swollen...but all in all after the first 36 hrs I've felt pretty darn good and stable! Glad you feel good as well!
Should day missed my pain pill
Happy for you! Any regrets so far? Are you pain meds or pain pump?

First follow up appt-1,250cc per cheek! WHOA,

Yup...you heard it... Dr Hughes injected 1,250 cc per cheek. Can you see me doing the happy dance now!? He took 4 1/2 pounds of pure fat off my stomach...here I am at 7 days post op...walking 95% straight up, off pain meds! eating regular food! and pooping everyday, all right on schedule. I'll post some photos later today.
I am so happy for you..
Good for you....take it easy! Happy healing!
Sounds like your recovery is coming along great!!

Quick tummy photo

I still have lots of fluid on/under my tummy, so I still have my drains in, and since I have 24 hr nursing care ( which is fantastic) I am doing fine. While at my first follow up visit; Olga/ head Nurse had said let me show you how to put on the binder better. And she says "you should have a mans tee -shirt" under your foam "---and I know my nurse just put in a clean tee shirt -we both showered before the appointment --so I asked her.. Can I have your tee shirt?--she was great; without hesitation "she gave me the shirt off her back!!!!-quite literally"--I gave it to Olga and she proceeded to cut it up and put it on me under the foam and snuggled tight the binder--feeling great. Any ladies coming to town, just PM me and I will happily pass on to you my nursing service and hotel info.

Wow you look AMAZING!!!!! I can't wait to see more post-op photos!

Thanks!  I do have sone to post in a few hours. Xoxo
You look awesome!!! And you sound like you are doing really well. :-)

Photos: HAPPY BUTT=1,250cc's v Very Sad Butt=0cc'c

Here you go. This bikini photo is the Day before surgery. The naked photo is Day 8, so it just gets better from here on out! I was at my Doctor's office today for a follow up visit, and I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and Imtook a Selfie. My tummy is flat, but I am wearing the foam and the binder with some sweat pants.
HELLO THERE, JUST GOING THROUGH ALL THE CHICAS PROFILES WONDERING HOW YOU ARE SLEEPING OR SLEPT, IM ABOUT 11 DAYS POST OP AND IM CRYING EVERY NIGHT OR MORNING FROM HOW MISERABLE I AM NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP COMFORTABLE . I SEEN ONE GIRL SAT IN A BEACH CHAIR POSITION MADE FROM FOAM CUSHIONS, ANY OTHER IDEAS ANYONE ELSE HAS?ITS GOING TO BE A LONG COUPLE OF WEEKS AND I JUST WANT O HAVE A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.
Hi I hear you, I think this is the worst part of recovery! I Have been sleeping on an Ikea mattress. I placed it on the floor and sleep on my stomach surrounded by tons of pillows. I placed the mattress along side of sofa do I use the sofa for support when getting up it laying down. J can't say it's that comfortable. Would love to try Mesan's sofa foams? But, if irder them on line it will take to long? I was thinking if a body/pregnancy pillow?
Hi just checking in on you! How are you doing? My review has posted! :)

Club Med(ico) Review .....Fish tacos!!

I did my first ten days after surgery in Culver City in a hotel, with 24/hr nursing care.(PM if you need some info)--then for more R&R I came down to Tijuana, to stay at Club Med. This is a Recovery House that a lot of ladies use that have surgery in Tijuana. They are marvelous!!! They are so attentive, and caring. The ladies here help you with everything. The only decision you have to make is --what do you want for breakfast, lunch or dinner?-lol! Today they took me out to lunch, mmmm-fish tacos!!! And of course the have the "magic hands" of Mari Paz here. She works for a lot of the PS doing the Lymphatic Massages. After sx, our bodies get swollen and the lymph system gets overworked moving all that fluid throughout our bodies. I had been getting "cankles and swollen legs"-- and today I had my second LM; and it feels great--and I feel like my legs are back to normal. I am going to get a Lymphatic Massage everyday until I leave!!! Here are some photos !
I think of you order them online it will take 2-3 days to arrive. But if you or someone can do you a favor to take a quick trip to downtown LA, you can get them on the spot. You can also call them and ask if they can ship them faster.

Ohhh did I mention....

That everyday I see DOLPHINS playing in the ocean everyday. Club Med is right on the beach!!
It's snowing outside my window!! Enjoy those dolphins!
I love that you getting such great treatment!! Sounds like you're doing great!
Looking good

MYYYY Goodness.....No more KANKLES!!! Yippee!

Crazy thing...I was just sitting up having breakfast....what a beautiful day it is. I just happened to look down and my KANKLES are gone. Sweet. Today, I will have my 3rd lymphatic massage....they must be working!!! Although, I am still at Club Med, and getting LM by the "magic hands" of Maripaz...I did do a YELP search by my home (in San Francisco) and found some therapists there...so I better start making calls and get some appointments lined up for when I get home.
Hey there! Ive neen having trble posting and updating my journal bit your recovery is blessed cause ur n my bed and b4 i left i blessed it for other young ladies w my oil...lol for happy healing! How are ya? Have u seen the green waves yet?
What a great idea to recover at a Club Med!! Can't wait to see your updated photos1
It is great here....not lifting a finger....my toughest decision is...what's for breakfast, lunch or dinner?- it's great!!!! Right now I am getting daily lymphatic massages...they feel great...and no more KANKLES!-lol! I am still swollen --so not any new photos to post yet...(they won't do my Doc any justice--for the Artist he is!)--I'm planning on putting some up at 30 days and 6 weeks...so you can really so RESULTS!- :0) Thanks Hun.

My love/hate affair-3-part white binder

So I have a 3-part white waist binder, and a live/hate affair with it!!!-lol. The darn sucker is soooo attractive! From what I understand, it basically sits right on your hips. Which is a drag when you sit down-why? The tension on your hips is tighter---but at the same time--it keeps the constant tension on your lower abs/public bone region so you don't collect fluid there -which is the goal. Out of all three "straps"- the lowest one is the toughest, and the other two I hardly notice. The lower strap actually "sticks out" on the thighs of my underwater,(see photo). It would seem like it will squish your ($$$) butt-however it doesn't---yay! ????
Glad to hear you at least somewhat love this darn binder, I just have a hate, hate and more hate relationship with it. Thanks for the pictures hun, it is going to be extremely helpful to future Hughes's girls. You are right about the toughest one being the lowest one, that is one that is making my life hell. Mine still covers a lot more of my butt though... My bf came over last night and said "where did you a** go??" I assured him it hasn't gone away and explained that some of the swelling came down and the rest is now all squished in there... Anyhow hope you are enjoying your last couple of days in ClubMed to the fullest! xoxo
First of all, you look great! Thank you very much for posting photos! I see why mesan mentioned that her mobility was restricted. The binder has to come down super low! Do you put foam and surgical ab board underneath the binder? Sorry for tons of questions...
I wish I could click on "thank you" button 100 times ;-D

Another beautiful day at the beach....

Look at the ocean...very relaxing..I am grateful to recovery in such a lively place!
How's it going over here? I'm soo envious of your views! Do you have tape or steri strips on your scar under your binder? Mine seem glued on and I'm dying to see my incision! Take care.
Hey baby! I don't have tape or steri strips.--My Doc has totally got his own amazing style...I just have the "dissolvable/absorbing" stitches...and that's it...and it is all drying up and healing nicely...same with my belly button too...I have a few stitches under my boobs (lift and implants)-- that all is Healy smoothly too. I got Lipo on my back and flanks, and he got the fat and put it in my butt...My Doc only uses one hole i. Your lower back/top of your. It to do all that work through..I have seen some docs with several holes for Lipo and then another 1/2 dozen on the butt for the BBl....so I am very happy! I have my three week check up on Tuesday, and then I think I only need to wear my binder for four weeks, then on to the second stage (not as crazy) garment --yay!! It looks like you are doing great--I bet the reduction feels fantastic. My neighbor had one done --and she just felt great afterwards...just so "light" and wonderful...and you will be there soon enough too! Relax and enjoy the ride! :0)
Love that!!

Some days are harder than others....but it DOES GET better ladies...

I got this from OhioMom--- and it is so true...it will be worth it!!!
Thank you for that picture of the beach, it took me to a very nice mental place. I'm so happy that you have been able to enjoy such an amazing place during this tough time. And that second picture, I'm going to have to print and frame lol. I hope you continue to enjoy your last days! When are you leaving?
Monday is my last full day... I leave early Tuesday morning...Suzanna (wife/co-owner) will drive me to San Diego airport. My Daughter flies in Tuesday morning. We will get a rent a car, drive to Culver City to see Olga. Depending on the traffic and drive time, I have an appt to get a hair cut in Beverly Hills. So before or after my haircut, I'll breeze by the office for a quick 3rd post op check up drive back down to San Diego Tuesday afternoon, and get some dinner, and fly back to SF Wednesday morning...
Look at you getting a haircut in BH nice! Love how you have everything perfectly organized. Oh I love San Diego! If you like Mexican food you must go to "La Puerta" in the gaslamp district or "Casa De Reyes" in Old Town SD. Ok well continue to enjoy sexy lady!

Sitting down/Chair photo--precious cargo!

Here is a photo of my chair that I sit on. See the little sage green (neck rolls) I stack two of those, when I sit down, I aim my thighs to sit on the green rolls, and I ease myself backwards, so that my back is supported by the white foam square you see in the back of the chair. When I "sit" like this--there is absolutely no pressure on my butt (precious cargo), and I elevate my legs too! Hope this helps!
Glad u doing ok Chica I know it feels good to get spoiled in Mexico at club med
Yes I need to read that daily especially with the holiday season coming up. ( work at a dental office and during this time till New Years we get treats sent to us and there's all this temptation) Glad you got to recover at a beautiful place :) Can't wait to see updated pics
Thx! I went to the Docs today -got stitches out--off to get a haircut in Beverly Hills!-nice.

My 2nd surgery-Ohhh my!

I got back home to SF Wednesday night and Thursday went shopping like a crazy lady trying to get "everything I needed again". I just had my Bunion Surgery yesterday (Thursday)-- ugh! I can say now looking back on my TT, BA and BBL-- it was a breeze --really! My PS only uses one hole in your back for LIPO and the BBL, so less incisions =better healing. His TT scar/line is so low and clean. I know his skill contributed to my easy recovery and quick healing. I took pained a for a few days, more as preventative than anything. When I went into sx yesterday for my bunion, I felt good and my foot surgeon is cool too! So I am keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth recovery too!!! :0)
Hi hope you're feeling better from your second SX. Are you wearing a XESS garment? They gave me an XS and its soooo.. uncomfortable, and it rolls down? I ordered another one but have not receive it yet.
Sorry I just saw you posted a comment on my page, and you are wearing the XESS! Yea, it beats the white binder, but I'm with you I wish it had straps. BTW I saved my white binder!! Olga was going to put it in the trash and I was like no, no, I'm going to save it! She looked at me like I was crazy, LOL!
How are you doing

An "Ahhhh-Haa" moment= WORTH IT!!

Happy Birthday to me!--the big "50" today!! So, here it is 11-am I am still laying in bed---breakfast in bed will do that to you!! But, I was laying on my left side (just had bunion sx too!) well I laid/stretched my right arm down my side/right hip-leg---and POOF!!! There was space--there was an EMPTY space (where all my tummy rolls used to be!!) So my elbow was on my hip bone--and my bicep/arm just floated in air-- I've never had that SPACE before-kinda cool! It's gonna be a great day!!
Happy Belated Birthday to you. I have been contemplating the same procedures. One surgery one healing. Your review has helped me a bunch. What encouraged you to go through with all at the same time? Thanks
The biggest factor is that my a Doc does these three surgeries consistently. THAT WAS A BIG FACTOR. My total surgery time was about 4- to 4 1/2 hrs. You really don't want to be under anesthesia much longer than that. While I was on RS, I saw a lot of ladies that did a TT, but I. Their phots, they were holding up boobs (that might have otherwise been down to their knees)--, or I saw ladies that did have TT, but then their butt was just as flat as their tummys. I felt between getting a breast lift (286 cc implants), TT(getting some extra fat out of the way) and shaping out my butt a bit, would complete the whole package. You know when you go shopping, I just wanted to be able to walk in a store and just see something I like and buy it...not try on twenty different sizes, (ie, fits. Y tummy, but makes my boobs look saggy/flat, or look good on my boobs and be tight around my stomach...and getting a BBL was a bonus! I wanted to end the frustration shopping. In my situation too, getting time off work is a BIG issue, I am self employed--so I basically shut down my business for three months. (I am the only employee-I run a personal service business)- it gets a little slower during the holidays. Plus, I did my three surgeries on 10/28 and three weeks later I did my foot surgery to fix a bunion. The foot surgery has me off my feet for 8 weeks...so I just added a month to my time off, and I got everything done. Plus, both surgeries "support each other"-- I have a huge cast on my foot, but it also requires me to lay down on my left side and keep my right leg elevated--and it keeps me off my butt too! After I had my three surgeries, it also allowed my to concentrate on getting in top condition for my foot surgery too... I still have five more weeks I a cast, I am getting a little cabin fever, being stuck in the house a lot, but once I actually "walk" out my front door,m"watch out world!"- definitely let me know if I can answer any questions...good luck on this journey...YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!
Yup, it's sure a great feeling to feel flatness where before there were bulges! I'm loving it and now, 12 weeks post op, I STILL have absolutely NO regrets. Your surgeon was one of two who answered a question I asked on this site! My surgeon hasn't registered here so I guess he answers enough questions in his office! Hope your feet are healing nicely!

6 1/2 weeks BBL photos, before and after.

Here is a "before and after" for my BBL at 6 1/2 weeks. I also had a TT at the same time, so you will see in the "after" photo, my tummy is still a little swollen. This photo was a little hard to take myself, because I have a cast on my right foot, from a second planned surgery. I am not wearing any (compression) garments under this pink camisole in the photo. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Knock knock who's there? How e u doing?
Bravo!!! You look amazing!!! Keep up the hard work!!
Hope you're not dead! You haven't posted in ages!

4-month Update- Total transformation!

Life is great!

I am absolutely loving my body...it feels fantastic...my clothes fit great, I can almost "predict" when guys are "taking that second look when I walk by..."--I think I am just busting with "joy and excitement"-- I go around with a crazy smile on my face all the time. I feel like a six year old getting ready for my birthday party...you just have THAT level of joy all the time.

It's pretty late Friday night for me. I will see if I'm am get a friend to help me out Saturday or Sunday and post some new photos.

If anyone is in the Los Angeles Area (you can fly here too, LAX is only 20 minutes away) you ABSOLUTELY MUST CHECK OUR Dr. KENNETH B. HUGHES.
How did you get those multiple procedures at THAT price?
Happy for u! U look great!
Wanna see some new pics :-) I hope you are doing amazing!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Hughes to be a very talented Plastic Surgeon. He IS Board Certified. My friends couldn't believe how great he was....he is very attentive (he returns his own phone calls and emails with lightening speed!) He LISTENS to his patients. he answered all my questions, I never felt rushed. Dr. Hughes is courteous, professional and caring. I felt at ease and confident through out the whole process. He will take a look at what your "wish pics"-- and tell you "straight"--how everything will work with YOUR BODY. This is a very "personal process"-- no "assembly line work" going on here. He is dedicated to meeting YOUR goals, he makes everything look natural and isn't that what we want? I just want to look "enhanced", my goal is to be a better version of myself, to be the "BEST ME I can be," to look like I have been eating right and working out my whole life! After my surgery, I felt comfortable and very satisfied with my results. I just can't express enough, how pleased I am. I feel "refreshed", my breasts and butt--fit the rest of my body very naturally and are proportionate. I knew after meeting Dr. Hughes that he could help me take my body to another level/next level. He truly has an "artist's eye," plus--he has the surgeon's skill to SCUPLT and SHAPE, to just help Mother Nature along smoothly. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who has the EXPERIENCE (hundreds and hundreds of surgeries each year), the SKILL (excellent educational references) and COMPASSION (he is invested in YOU)--Call Dr. Hughes --run, walk, or fly to Culver City for a consultation as fast as you can!