Facelift, Necklift and Fat Rejuvenated Me! - San Francisco, CA

I am 57, female, and had just hated my jowls and...

I am 57, female, and had just hated my jowls and jawline for so many years! While I keep slim and trim overall, and have had previous surgeries to address other areas, I felt that I still looked older and more tired than I felt.

In mid-August 2012, Dr. Marten did a lower SMAS lift, neck lift, conservative upper eyelid bleph, and placed fat in several areas of my face - as well as the backs of my hands, which looked like those of an 80-yr-old. At just 6 weeks post, I can already tell that I'm going to LOVE the look!

Fat is critical to achieve a truly refreshed and natural outcome. Dr. Marten placed fat in several areas on my face: temples, upper eyelids, nose bridge, cheeks, lips and jawline. In addition, he worked the fat in the backs of my hands into the first section of each finger for a very natural result.

The lower facelift Dr. Marten had done along with the fat injections to face and hands will make me feel more feminine and confident! I am SO happy to have lost my sagging jowls and drooping facial tissue. I only wish I'd known of Dr. Marten a decade ago and had the lower facelift done then. I am confident that the results I get from this surgery will last for a good decade or more.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I presented myself to Dr. Timothy Marten earlier this year - after doing a LOT of research to find a highly-regarded surgeon who did both facial surgery and fat injections. I chose Dr. Marten only after a rigorous search process for a surgeon who did both lower facelift AND fat injections. Talking to his patients and seeing many before and after shots of other patients convinced me that my own issues would be addressed in a superior fashion. I was very impressed meeting Dr. Marten by the time he spent to discuss his technique for the procedures he recommended for me. He agreed that my jawline needed definition, but he also suggested other procedures to complete the rejuvenation and give me the best possible result. I spoke with several of Dr. Marten's patients, saw their before and afters, and took the plunge!