Stretched Ear Reparation - San Francisco, CA

Dr. Ransom is very personable and professional and...

Dr. Ransom is very personable and professional and made me feel quite at ease for my first ever surgical procedure. The procedure itself was very quick (only about 1 - 1.5 hours) and done with a local anesthetic. I didn't feel a thing! My natural earlobes were pretty big, then I stretched them to over 1 inch, and now they're cute and small and frame my face nicely. The scarring is minimal and I have a fancy scar cream to put on to lessen the appearance. I'm still pretty self-conscious as I get used to them, but no one seems to notice that there is anything out of the ordinary about them at all. My friends who knew I had my earlobes repaired are in awe of how good they look. There have been many post-procedure visits to make sure they are healing well, including steroid injections directly into the scar tissue to loosen it up a bit. While I'm still acclimating to my new ears, I have no doubt they'll look great in the end!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm glad things have gone well for you so far. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.