Had Cool Sculpting on Lower Abd 7 Days Ago - San Francisco, CA

I had Cool Sculpting 7 days ago on lower abdomen...

I had Cool Sculpting 7 days ago on lower abdomen and am in the WORST pain, it seems like each day that goes by I'm in more pain. I feel stabbing and sharp shooting pains, I have tried ice and it made it WORSE. The pain is so bad I have a hard time sleeping at night and have to sleep on my back. Has anyone else experienced this HORRIBLE pain and what can I do to make this go away????

I had Cool Scultping 14 days ago

Maaaaan what a difference 7 days makes, last week I posted about my HORRIBLE pain after 7 days and I am happy to say that it's day 14 and I feel a MILLION times better, I am also starting to see results after two weeks. When I was reading other reviews and the complained about pain BUT would do it again I thought "These women MUST be CRAZY!!!!" LOL now that my pain is gone I have joined the crazy boat and will be doing my love handles in two weeks. Some of the things that helped me get through the pain was ice and I went to Walgreens and purchased Cool aloe burn gel w/Lidocaine and kept that on 24/7 with spanks and it was MAGIC lol. Something else that I was told to try was Lyrica (must be prescribed) which is a nerve medication but with the Cool Aloe I didn't need it. Here is a pic from day 1 to yesterday day 13
Dr. Fan