Gynecomastia

For years I had been considering doing...

For years I had been considering doing Gynecomastia surgery to reduce my chest size and make it look natural. I was definately scared, but taking the first step of calling Dr. Delgado's office was the best decision I ever made. Dr. Delgado and all his staff made me feel very comfortable and best of all educated me about my condition and the surgical process. I learned that the pro's outweighed the con's by a lot and decided after my first consultation to move forward. They educated me very well that I knew what to expect before, during, and after surgery. Dr. Delgado performed surgery and it was a lot easier than I had invisioned in my mind. The recovery process has actually been a breeze for me. Its now been two months and I did not experience any single complication. I attribute that to Dr. Delgado and his staff because they told me exactly what needed to be done and gave me all the steps to follow, which were easy. I am extremely happy with my results and actually started going to the gym already for light workouts. I give the highest recommendation possible to Dr. Delgado and his staff as they really took care of me and have made a very positive change in my life. I no longer wear dark shirts with pockets to hide/cover my chest!! =)

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Delgado because my brother had the same surgery performed. When I started thinking about doing it myself I did research other Doctors in Los Gatos, CA. I didn't feel the same connection with other doctors as I did with Dr. Delgado and plus I had that extra comfort knowing how well he took care of my brother. I gave these ratings because he is a world class Doctor and that is what I experienced. I am happy, satisfied, and ready to move on with my life.