Great Results, 200% Improvement - San Francisco, CA

On 2012 I decided to replace my 25 year old...

On 2012 I decided to replace my 25 year old implants. He didn't find my breasts to be a challenge, he agreed with the issues that needed to be fix but was super confident that it was something he could achieve without any problems. I also decided to get liposuction on my belly and flanks( I work out really hard, I'm about 5'5" and 118 lbs but after two kids I just cant loose the bulge of those areas)

The surgery went great, my recovery was very easy, no much pain with the help of the "pain pump" that Dr, Bermudez leaves inside the breasts area. Its been 10 months and the results are fantastic, my breasts look so natural and the shape is a 200% improvement, my stomach area is FLAT and my waist area is back to pre-babies 20 years ago!

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I decided to see several doctors before making a decision and also did a lot of research on line. One of the surgeons I saw came highly recommended by my dear friend that just had the same procedure done by him, he said my breasts were a challenge! They were several issues he was concerned about it. Then I went to see Dr. Bermudez, right away I felt at ease with him, he is very professional, straight forward and super nice!! My post surgery appointments were easy, barely no wait time. Annalee, the practice manager is a wonderful person, always happy to forward my questions to Dr. Bermudez, or to make any changes I might need, and retuned my calls right away, she's very caring and pleasant. My experience with Dr. Bermudez was so great that I decided to get the rhinoplasty that I dreamed of since I was 15 years old. And once again Dr Bermudez performed a wonderful job, I can't be more pleased with the results and it's only been 3 weeks!! I would recommend Dr. Bermudez to anybody!