Talented Surgeon - San Francisco, CA

Why I had it done? Because I have the energy of a...

Why I had it done? Because I have the energy of a 34 year old and my body after breast feeding looks like a pancake, my tummy looks like cottage cheese with lines running through it and the thought of being naked in front of my man scares me even after 2 years together.

Even though I cannot be 18 again I can at least look in the mirror and not cringe at the site of my naked body. I want to be excited to see me I want to see the woman that once was. She was just hidden under the flat breast and stretch marks but she was there vibrant and sexy.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I came across his ad on Real Self and decided Ok one more try lets see what I can get. And just like Vegas, I rolled out with a winner. A professional with warmth, caring and compasionate who took the time to actual tell me every detail and to look me in the eyes when speaking to me. Tiffany is a gem as well and even when I was late who flying all over the country she took my calls and made time for me. Ladies have you have bought a shirt from a shady sales person and felt wait what the heck did I spend my money on, i not only hate the color of the shirt but the material as well and it wasn't even your size. I can tell you after 5 days I know exactly where my money went and I feel fabulous about it. I am not sure that many people understand how hard it is to put your hard or faith in someone that even though you have researched you really don't know them. I looked for over a year and finally I connected with one deoctor. He was polite, fair and knowledgeable. He was not overly comforting because I don't think that is real, you want someone one to change your body and be professional while giving you the hard facts. You want a doctor to care and to care about what you look like after its done. That is what I got from Dr. Steven H. Williams and his wonderful staff. It was no a sales pitch, no here is the pretty implants, here is all the gloss it was hards on here is what I can do and here is what you can be sure you will get. Being a mom is a wonderful experience but graviity and motherhood dosen't play fair. What we look for in you as doctors is a level of trust to bring us out of it safely and sometimes as beatuiful as we were before. So, for all your hard work and for all your professional honest I say Thank you for all you have done for moms like me Dr. Williams. God Speed. Prices includes other things I had done. Any procedure I have in the future well be with him. Though I don't think I will need anything. If you would like to see photos inbox personally.