Talented Surgeon - San Francisco, CA

Why I had it done? Because I have the energy of a...

Why I had it done? Because I have the energy of a 34 year old and my body after breast feeding looks like a pancake, my tummy looks like cottage cheese with lines running through it and the thought of being naked in front of my man scares me even after 2 years together.

Even though I cannot be 18 again I can at least look in the mirror and not cringe at the site of my naked body. I want to be excited to see me I want to see the woman that once was. She was just hidden under the flat breast and stretch marks but she was there vibrant and sexy.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I came across his ad on Real Self and decided Ok one more try lets see what I can get. And just like Vegas, I rolled out with a winner. A professional with warmth, caring and compasionate who took the time to actual tell me every detail and to look me in the eyes when speaking to me. Tiffany is a gem as well and even when I was late who flying all over the country she took my calls and made time for me. Ladies have you have bought a shirt from a shady sales person and felt wait what the heck did I spend my money on, i not only hate the color of the shirt but the material as well and it wasn't even your size. I can tell you after 5 days I know exactly where my money went and I feel fabulous about it. I am not sure that many people understand how hard it is to put your hard or faith in someone that even though you have researched you really don't know them. I looked for over a year and finally I connected with one deoctor. He was polite, fair and knowledgeable. He was not overly comforting because I don't think that is real, you want someone one to change your body and be professional while giving you the hard facts. You want a doctor to care and to care about what you look like after its done. That is what I got from Dr. Steven H. Williams and his wonderful staff. It was no a sales pitch, no here is the pretty implants, here is all the gloss it was hards on here is what I can do and here is what you can be sure you will get. Being a mom is a wonderful experience but graviity and motherhood dosen't play fair. What we look for in you as doctors is a level of trust to bring us out of it safely and sometimes as beatuiful as we were before. So, for all your hard work and for all your professional honest I say Thank you for all you have done for moms like me Dr. Williams. God Speed. Prices includes other things I had done. Any procedure I have in the future well be with him. Though I don't think I will need anything. If you would like to see photos inbox personally.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial! If you'll include more details about yourself, like why you wanted this surgery, pros and cons of the procedure, recovery tips, etc., we can add your review to the mommy makeover community and your doctor's profile on RealSelf.