Active/Deep FX 5 Days Ago - San Francisco, CA

I have had this before around my eyes 3 year ago...

I have had this before around my eyes 3 year ago and love the improvement with skin texture/tone and some tightening. I just had the area around my mouth done 4 days ago with a combination of Active/Deep FX and am doing well.

Yes the the doctor used numbing cream as well as a injections to manage any discomfort and it worked wonderfully. Most of the swelling is already gone, i'm pink and skin is slowly flaking/peeling off. It is my understanding that collagen growth continues for 6 months post procedure so you won't realize the full result until that time.

It sounds like THE most important part of this procedure is choosing the right doctor! Someone with lots of experience who knows what he/she is doing! Anyway, very happy before, already happy anticipating improvement over the next 6 months.

laura,
i've seen good results from both fraxel and fraxel dual, and active fx/deep fx for crows feet/acne. Find a great doctor and get his recommendations for you.
best of luck
Thanks for your help.
I am glad you are so happy. I am in So. Ca. I heard that total fx would be good for me because I am 48 starting to get crows feet and when I was younger had acne and now have scars from my teenage years. Wow your hands. You must love it.

I am happy with the ‘fresher’ look that this...

I am happy with the ‘fresher’ look that this procedure has given me. I used this procedure along with other non invasive procedures to keep from needed any big surgery down the road. To get rid of that little rough around the edges look perhaps from too much sun exposure, age and genes.
Botox, Filler and Active/Deep FX have me looking refreshed with an even skintone, fewer wrinkles and a little volume where i’ve lost it over time now that i’m in my 50’s.

Dr. Corey Maas, San Francisco, CA

Dr. Corey Maas, San Francisco, CA
Funny to hear from you…I just had deep fx around my eyes again yesterday! It had been several years since i had my eye area done and it was time! dr. Corey Maas in San Francisco did it again….and today i am swollen, oozing a bit and greased up with a recovery cream. I am happy to answer any questions.
Hi, I'm in the SF Bay area. Who is your doctor? I'm am interested in active X. Let me known if you would rather email me privately
I'm glad ur liking ur results! U should post some pics!

He has an excellent reputation, he has revised/repaired a procedure another physician performed that left indentations on my face, and i have referred family to him - and they look wonderful, natural.