Active/Deep FX 5 Days Ago - San Francisco, CA

I have had this before around my eyes 3 year ago...

I have had this before around my eyes 3 year ago and love the improvement with skin texture/tone and some tightening. I just had the area around my mouth done 4 days ago with a combination of Active/Deep FX and am doing well.

Yes the the doctor used numbing cream as well as a injections to manage any discomfort and it worked wonderfully. Most of the swelling is already gone, i'm pink and skin is slowly flaking/peeling off. It is my understanding that collagen growth continues for 6 months post procedure so you won't realize the full result until that time.

It sounds like THE most important part of this procedure is choosing the right doctor! Someone with lots of experience who knows what he/she is doing! Anyway, very happy before, already happy anticipating improvement over the next 6 months.

I am happy with the ‘fresher’ look that this...

I am happy with the ‘fresher’ look that this procedure has given me. I used this procedure along with other non invasive procedures to keep from needed any big surgery down the road. To get rid of that little rough around the edges look perhaps from too much sun exposure, age and genes.
Botox, Filler and Active/Deep FX have me looking refreshed with an even skintone, fewer wrinkles and a little volume where i’ve lost it over time now that i’m in my 50’s.

Dr. Corey Maas, San Francisco, CA

Dr. Corey Maas, San Francisco, CA

He has an excellent reputation, he has revised/repaired a procedure another physician performed that left indentations on my face, and i have referred family to him - and they look wonderful, natural.