Beautiful, Balanced, Natural Lip Enhancement - San Francisco, CA

If you are like me, with barely a visible upper...

If you are like me, with barely a visible upper lip, do not hestitate to have a lip advancement. I only wonder why I waited so long.

I look different, but it's a beautiful difference. If someone didn't know me before, they would think it was my natural lip.

There is some healing time but it is painfree. The fat was taken from my abdomen and there is no visible scar there either. I was asked to bring 10 photos of lips I would like to have.

I really can't answer that question comprehensively. I had a lip advancement (didn't have much of a top lip) so don't believe anything would have been removed. I know he took skin from my lower abdomen for the procedure. I would suggest that you contact Dr. Kulick directly with your question. What I CAN tell you is that it looks great and there was absolutely no pain involved. Hope that helps and good luck with your decision.
Did your dr. remove only your lip skin or muscle too? Thanks for sharing your experience.
Has anyone had a lip lift that they are really happy about? who did it? what type? how much was it. what about the nose and scars underneath? please advise.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is highly skilled surgeon and has a sense of each patient's individual aethestic balance. He is very accessible and informative, providing honest answers as to what will work best for you.