BEST Surgeon I Could Ever Have Hoped For! - San Diego, CA

I was always a bit discontented about my profile...

I was always a bit discontented about my profile view of my nose and that reflected in my self confidence on certain occasions. Thanks to Dr. Karam, I feel so much happier and content. I will never have to second-guess myself.

I really wanted a natural rhinoplasty, and thanks to him, no one except my immediate family noticed, not even my best friend. Yet, the results of the procedure are so obvious to me and my hopes for the surgery manifested in full: a natural removal of the bump.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karam is truly a spectacular surgeon and there is not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for the decision I made to choose him to conduct my rhinoplasty. My mom and I researched so many doctors and went to a few consultations, but once we were acquainted with Dr. Karam, we felt he would be the best doctor for my needs. Dr. Karam's passion for his practice and desire to adhere to his patient's desires was emulated to us at our first consultation. He is such a caring, attentive doctor and his staff is also incredibly caring and attentive and they go above and beyond in answering any inquiries you have and putting all your uncertainties to rest. He is the absolute best and I would never go to anyone else for a procedure as pivotal as a rhinoplasty, or any others, for that matter!