Gynecomastia Surgery Went Great!! - San Diego

The experience I had with the Dr. and his staff...

The experience I had with the Dr. and his staff were excellent! My consultations were handled professionally and I felt very comfortable during my visits.

When I had my Gynecomastia surgery on 10.26.2009, a few things that really stood out to me was the fact that the Dr. was punctual and the surgery results turned out better than expected. I was informed that the surgery went a bit longer than expected only because the Dr wanted to ensure that I received exactly what I was looking for. I'm currently recovering and my results have been improving greatly!

While I'm at my post-op visits, all of the staff greet me with smiles and professionalism. Now I am in week 5 of my recovery and I still receive check up calls from them to see how my recovery is taking place. I never feel rushed whether I have questions on the phone or in person.

After the surgery, I was such a hurry to get back into the gym but I knew I have to rest my body in order to heal. With the Dr. knowing my situation with fitness and sports he informed me on when it's appropriate to return to the gym and my workout intensity. It really shows that he cares not only professionally, but personally.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I HIGHLY refer him because he's such a perfectionist at what he does, he's very professional and ensures that you are comfortable with your decisions. Not one time did I feel that I was just another patient in and out. I felt more like not only do I have someone who is going to help change my life physically, but with the helpful advice about my recovery and workout regimen, I felt like he was also a great counselor and motivator.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.