LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!! MY Fat Transfer! - San Diego, CA

I can't tell you enough wonderful things about...

I can't tell you enough wonderful things about my fat trxs. I was able to tell immediately that it worked.

Healing was not bad for me. I was virtually in no pain where the fat trans. was on my eyes. There were no lumps or bumps, no (crawly bug feelings) and as of today it's all still where it was intended to be and I think looks great! Because I had other work done as well and at the same time, My healing may of taken a few days longer than just a fat trans by itself.

beware people of positive reviews like this one where they do not show clear before and after photos
It could be a review made by a person who is either unaware of the truth about their outcome or someone who works for the doctor.
Good to hear that your fat transfer went well, do you have any close up pictures of your eyes? It's a little bit difficult to see your eyes on a full body picture.

Thanks:)

I apologize! This was my first time posting on...

I apologize! This was my first time posting on this website. The photos that were up, were not intended for my before and afters. In fact, they were not even of me. I never intended to mislead anyone. I do really feel like I look not as old, hopefully you'll be able to see the difference with the actual photos of me.
What a great improvement, you look terrific! Thanks for sharing your review and pictures :)
What exactly did you have done? You mentioned you had other procedures done as well. Did you also have fat removed from your under eye area or did they just become less swollen? I read a lot of reviews and most of them done on the face are regretting the fat transfer they had done. Did you have transfer or grafting? Thanks
You mentioned you had other procedures done at the same time. What were those? Did you have fat removed from your eyes? They looked a lot less swollen afterwards. Where exactly was the fat added and was it grated or transferred? i'm amazed because I've followed many tales and so many people regret having it done, so I gave up on trying to have it done. I was also told I needed to gain weight to enable me to have enough fat.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Karam only works on Faces, so I felt quite confident in him after doing tons of research and in interviewing others. He is AMAZING, he's not all talk, he knows what will work with your facial features and what won't. He is honest and will not try to make you into something your not! I'm a licensed esthetician, so for me I'm very particular with who works on my face, from my facials to who does my fillers, to actual surgery. Hands down, he had the best bedside manner, as well as the best surgical mind and hands! he answered all questions we had in depth if we needed it. After Care was AMAZING. Both phone and email responses are immediate, the staff is beautiful inside as well as out. The pricing was totally fair. The Staff plan for your visit, so wait times were NEVER a issue. My after photo was taken yesterday, a year and a half after the before photo you see! AMAZING! I couldn't be happier!!!!