LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!! MY Fat Transfer! - San Diego, CA

I can't tell you enough wonderful things about...

I can't tell you enough wonderful things about my fat trxs. I was able to tell immediately that it worked.

Healing was not bad for me. I was virtually in no pain where the fat trans. was on my eyes. There were no lumps or bumps, no (crawly bug feelings) and as of today it's all still where it was intended to be and I think looks great! Because I had other work done as well and at the same time, My healing may of taken a few days longer than just a fat trans by itself.

I apologize! This was my first time posting on...

I apologize! This was my first time posting on this website. The photos that were up, were not intended for my before and afters. In fact, they were not even of me. I never intended to mislead anyone. I do really feel like I look not as old, hopefully you'll be able to see the difference with the actual photos of me.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Karam only works on Faces, so I felt quite confident in him after doing tons of research and in interviewing others. He is AMAZING, he's not all talk, he knows what will work with your facial features and what won't. He is honest and will not try to make you into something your not! I'm a licensed esthetician, so for me I'm very particular with who works on my face, from my facials to who does my fillers, to actual surgery. Hands down, he had the best bedside manner, as well as the best surgical mind and hands! he answered all questions we had in depth if we needed it. After Care was AMAZING. Both phone and email responses are immediate, the staff is beautiful inside as well as out. The pricing was totally fair. The Staff plan for your visit, so wait times were NEVER a issue. My after photo was taken yesterday, a year and a half after the before photo you see! AMAZING! I couldn't be happier!!!!