Lipo Was a Great Choice for Me - San Diego

I had lipo on my arms and it was one of the best...

I had lipo on my arms and it was one of the best choices I ever made. I had always been self conscience of my arms and felt no matter how many exercises I did, it was hereditary and I wouldn't get the results I wanted. I had lipo for my 30th birthday and now I wear tank tops every day! I love my arms and am so glad I spoiled myself...they got a pound of fat out of each arm and I could have never gotten this shape without the procedure.

Pacific Liposculpture, Inc.

So friendly and I asked a lot of questions, very patient and even had after hours calls/support when I just had questions. Amazing results!

how was the recuperation for you? im debating on how long iwould need off work since ijust got my bbl done
How long did you wear your arm garment for?
Wow you look amazing. It seems like when I have my picture taken my arm looks huge. Plus when I wave or lift my arm they are like bat wings or jelly and I'd love to have the fat removed & excess skin removed. I work out regularly but this area won't reduce or firm up with exercise. Thanks for the review.
Looking Good!!
Thanks for your response. It's been 2 weeks now and things are definitely tighter but still not 100%. Still wearing the compression garment and hoping for the best.
Unfortunatley at my age the elasticity in the skin in not great.
BGi It's been 2 years now. How do you feel about the procedure. I am considering it?
After the procedure it was actually VERY tight. I would go back to the office and ask the doctor to look at it. May e it's just fluid that is still draining. Good luck!
Your results look fabulous. I'm 55 and just had lipo for some extra fat on the arms plus an incision under each armpit to pull the skin. How long did you wear the compression garment? I'm on day 6 and when I removed it briefly the skin looks so loose I'm terrified this is just no good. Did yours look like that at first? . Can;t believe this will ever go back to normal. .

Hey i am looking into going here but i am just not sure about him not being an actual certified doctor how good was he with you and how well did you like your results?

Buyer beware I had a procedure done by Rod and he was very rough and left my belly uneven and deformed. I would not recommend at all. Spend a few extra $$ and go to a DR. Classic case of you get what you pay for!! Be Careful with this operation they just want your $$$ and then the sweet staff is unresponsive.
can you share more detail about your procedure?
Great Arms!
Hi MissCrysys13,
I totally get what you mean! I had it done for my 30th birthday because my arms had been bothering me since high school. I got liposculpture at Pacific Lipo and it was awesome - the procedure was really fast (like 45 mins total) and my arms look so good - I will try to send you more pics directly. He got a pound of fat out of each one and I am not a big girl! It was all hereditary. Since we are younger - I dont think the SmartLipo is necessary as it is a laser that helps tone for lost elasticity - but we dont have that issue yet, I dont have any skin issues and I'm 5 years older than you. I definitely recommend it - I would just look at the different providers results and see what the best option for you is. I highly recommend Pacific Lipo, they are in the UTC area if you are near there. Good Luck!
Hi how long did it take to see your final results?
sorry, last post for MissCrys13
Kacee,
I did 2 weeks ago at DR.Sassan Alavi. So far i like it a lot.
check out his website:
i choose him base on reviews and experience and because he is a real sergent.......I did 6 area in 1 time
I also went Dr. Alavi 2 weeks ago for lipo to 8 areas had implants and an anchor lift to my breast. He is wonderful and so is everyone in the office they are very attentive before and after surgery I will continue to have work done over the years with him.
Kacee, congrats on your results :) Im 25, and Im seriously looking into getting my arms done, theyre also something Ive been self conscious about my entire life, and large upper arms seem to run in my family.... did you get smartlipo or another type? Im so overwhelmed by all the options, and doctors, I dont even know where to begin! Any advice?
I wouldn't worry about those things. First, this is a procedure not surgery. I had no stitches and to be honest, getting laser treatments at my aesthetician was harder. I don't know who Alavvi is but myself and multiple friends have gone to Pacific Lipo and are all very pleased.
Thanks so much for all your responds
I am thinking and i can't decide.
So far i like Rod and Sassan Alavi, Alavi little bit more expensive, but he is sergen.....but Rod promice me better result, but ALavi sad that i have to be more realistic :)
And also i am concern about safety
No problem...I understand your concerns. Rod gave me lots of information about his experience, procedures and offices that he had worked at. Additionally, he has tons of patients that give him rave reviews. To me, that's all that matters is the results.

As for the liposuction, the procedure itself I don't remember a whole lot. I remember thinking it went much faster than I thought it would. The laughing gas makes you very "giddy" I remember thinking it felt like a kneading massage...definitely wasn't painful. After, I was sore for about 3 days and the leaking wasn't pleasant, but he had told me what to do. And I see that you had concerns about what other places told you to do and they gave me all that stuff once I booked. You will get instructions and he even gave me his cell number to contact him anytime if I had questions. Hope that helps!
Sorry to asking all this questions....
how do you know he has all this experience? HOw do you knoe he trains the doctors?I can't find any information about him...
How do you feel during the lipusuction and after?
No I didn't drive back, I had my boyfriend drive me. I don't think you can drive after. Eating was no different and I went back to work the next day. I personally didn't care about him not being a surgeon because he trains the doctors on how to do it - plus, he has great results and 10 times more experience. To me, that was more important. And yes, I was referred to him by a former patient, a girl in my office went and had 9 areas done by him after me and one of my friends is going to him before her wedding so I have great confidence in him
Thanks for your respond.
I can't find any information about Rod. It's very cunfusing. How do you know about his experience if it's not informations about him.
So, you just easy came at the date of the sergery and drive home yourself?
I am asking because other places ask you to come 1 week pre sergery, explain what you can eat or not eat and so on...........Rod seems so easy to me and i am afraid to go with him because he is not real serger, he is Physician assistant how you sad.
Do you know any other peoples who did it in his place?
All the information about him is on his page. The facility is owned by a plastic surgeon Dr Harrison Robbins who has sat on several medical boards, "Dr. Harrison Robbins, M.D, DMD, is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery with more than 30 years of experience as a licensed physician in the state of California. Dr. Robbins, along with his highly trained liposculpture team, will help to minimize your risks while offering you the best possible care all under local anesthesia! Because of Dr. Robbins' training and expertise in liposuction technology, Pacific Lipo's procedures significantly reduce pain, swelling and bruising, while providing you with smoother results, tighter skin, and permanent contour improvements." I chose Rod Davis due his honesty. I went in wanting multiple areas done and he told me that he would not suggest some of them because it would mess with the natural curves nature gave me. He did point to the area where he thought I would get this most satisfaction. Ive been to four plastic surgeons prior and they all really rubbed me the wrong way. Physician Assistants are very skilled and being an ER nurse for six years I have noticed they have better bed side manor. They gave me valium so my boyfriend did drive me home. I did not start to feel pain till two days after. Ice and your compression garment reduce pain greatly. My only complaint is they did not give me Ambien. I had it with two previous surgeries and I slept great. This recovery has been pretty miserable as I am having a tough time sleeping. Im sure once I see the swelling go down I will forget about the misery! Good luck!