Love the Results - San Diego, CA

I am a 43 year old female with some uneven texture...

I am a 43 year old female with some uneven texture and tone, had cystic acne in my 20's that left minor scarring which I used Hydroquonone for. Still never felt totally comfortable with my skin and felt it did not have a glow. I did one treatment and was amazed at the change in my skin, it took about 6 weeks when I really noticed how even the tone and texture was and people started noticing who I have not seen in a long time. I was so happy decided to do another one and will be anxious to see in 6 weeks if there is yet further imporvement. Very very thrilled at the outcome and the fact people have noticed without me telling them I had fraxel.

Dr. Birchall, Dermacare RB

Amazed at the change, it did take 6-8 weeks as it kept improving my tone and texture. Little downtime, 2 days looked the worse after that brown microcrusting was only noticeable to me close up.

Hi Britt,

Had my second fraxel treatment 5 weeks ago, didn't notice as much of a "wow" this time, as expected, but do know that it keeps creating collagen over a 6 month span so I am confident in another month I will notice more. I keep it on my calendar for each month that goes by after treatment to check closely.

Healing process about 2 weeks only noticeable to me. No one can tell but I know because after the microcrusting, which is also only noticeable to me or if I point it out, my skin still feels rough when I wash it and is sensitive.

Realistically if someone wants immeadiate fast change they will have to go through an ablative laser treatment while taking a week off of work or life and a week of major at home care. I dont want to take a week of vacation time for that, but if I was retired or didn't have to work it would be an option.

Hi Imsd,

Your review is great for the community, because you mention it took 6 weeks before you saw full results. Often time the community doesn't know it takes so long and are disappointed when they do not see immediate results. So it's great info to pass along. How was the healing process?

Thanks and happy Thursday!

-Britt