Fraxel II: Worst Nightmare of my Life

I had Fraxel done on my face 3 years ago (1...

I had Fraxel done on my face 3 years ago (1 session) because I have discolorations on my face due to the whitening cream that I used before. I thought that it will remove the discolorations, but on the contrary it made my face so swollen for 2 weeks and made the discolorations worst and darker and left some scars on my face, made my pores bigger and make me look older. Now, my face became so sensitive to any make up and skin care products. Every time I look at myself in the mirror it just reminds me of the biggest mistake of having Fraxel and I wanted to cry but I think it's too late now the damage had been done. I went back to the clinic where it was done and complained about the result and they did not do anything, they're just after the money and profit and they do not care about their patients. I wish I could get my old skin back.

Luminessence Medical Spa

Please do not be fooled of the marketing strategy of the doctors and clinical staff about this laser procedure. They want to make money and they will do everything to get you into it. Do some research first before deciding on anything because once you go through with it you might find it's too late.

Luminessence Medical Spa was the clinic who performed the procedure on me but they did not do anything to correct the problems.
Oh my gosh, i feel so sorry for you. Look up Rejuveness, maybe it can help.
My heart goes out to you. I was almost talked into doing this. I am so glad for this site. Seems even when ladies have a good initial result soon after their skin starts to age extremly fast.
It's a HUGE waste of money. It's the biggest RIP OFF out there, along with Thermage.