Don't Waste Your Money! - San Diego, CA

I had gone to see about getting a face lift, and,...

I had gone to see about getting a face lift, and, at the MD's advice, had a full face fat transfer instead. It looked fabulous for the first 3 months! As month 6 approached, I was watching it all disappear, day by day. At 1 year, zero results, and that's when it was supposed to be best. And I spent all that money! I went back to my doctor, and his staff just told me how good I look. Before having it done, they made it sound like if I wasn't satisfied, the MD would re-do it. This was not offered. And no discount on a face lift was offered either. I have been paying for fillers ever since, and so upset about wasting so much money. So, my suggestion: Don't waste your money!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr and staff very nice, but the procedure was a failure, and it feels like a win-lose: The Dr. wins, and I lose. I do not feel like I got my money's worth at all. Wish i hadn't let myself be talked into this procedure. Must be a money-maker or easier for the doc compared to face lift. Feel the staff tried to convince me I got results I did not get, kind of manipulative. Very disappointed and unhappy, out $8000 for nothing.