Face & Neck Lift & Fat Transfers - San Diego, CA

I had a face lift, fat transfers and neck lift and...

I had a face lift, fat transfers and neck lift and I am extremely pleased. I look exactly like myself but much younger and my skin is smooth and firm. Everyone who sees me says, Wow, you look great and beautiful.

The results are fantastic.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K took as much time as I needed from him to explain the procedures and what would be best for me. He is professional and an excellent plastic surgeon. I recommend Dr. K and have the highest regard for him and his office staff. He is professional, caring and I knew from our conversations that he would give me the face lift that benefited my facial structure instead of feeling as though he did each surgery the same and I was just another patient. That is not the case at all. He tailored my surgery specifically to what I needed.

Hi Debbie,I am interested in having the same surgery with this doctor. However, I live in Texas. Was the cost you quoted including everything- Anesthesia,surgery center, etc? I would, of course, have to add hotel,aftercare, etc. to my cost.
Thanks,Suzanne

Hi Debbie -- Welcome to RealSelf! What was the recovery like, having three procedures at once?