Fantastic - San Diego, CA

My eye lids were starting to "fall down"...

My eye lids were starting to "fall down" and I was constantly pulling my fore head up to keep them out of my eyes. This lead to head aches and muscle straining. Also, it looked pretty horrible! The surgery was one of the best decisions of my life! Since I was at it and "under the knife" anyway, I also asked to have the lower eye lids done and fat transfer. It was great.

Hi Ulla -- Thanks for sharing your story. I'm starting to have the same problem (not helped by the fact that I have tiny eyes to begin with!). I'm glad the surgery improved things for you.

So worth it! It has made a huge difference for me. I wish you all the luck. If you need to ask questions about the experience, don't hesitate to contact me!
Best,
Ulla
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

After you have been at Dr. Karam's office, there simply is no other place. You are so well received, they care so genuinely about you getting what you want. I, for example, is very conservative, never wear make up, and Dr. Karam is so respectful of that. Never tries to talk me into doing more than what I would feel comfortable with. I have done upper and lower eye lid surgery and fat transfer and it looks amazing, still after three years. I have also had botox and juvaderm and it just looks great. You really feel that you're in good hands when the staff themselves don't look like wax dolls (which is the case at many other clinics). Dr. Karam's clinic is pricier than many other clinics, but I love them and just feel safe there. It is absolutely worthwhile to wait and save up a few extra months and knowing that you will walk out of there 100% satisfied.