Wonderful Breast Augmentation Experience - San Diego, CA

Small saggy breasts after having kids, lack of...

Small saggy breasts after having kids, lack of self confidence, wanted to feel proportional and feminine again!

I got a breast augmentation with silicone gel implants from Dr. Tom Pousti on February 3rd...my 30th birthday! I had been wanting one for a very long time. I've always been small busted but after having and nursing two babies my breasts had deflated and sagged and were about an A cup. I was totally uncomfortable with my appearance and wouldn't even be topless in front of my husband! This was the right decision for me!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti was WONDERFUL! He exceeded all my expectations and I'm SO glad I went with him. He spends time making sure you are very satisfied and all your questions are answered. He really wants to make sure that his patients get exactly what they want! He makes sure you are on the same page as him but making sure you have lots of pictures so he can see exactly what you are visualizing. Fast and efficient. He's a true artist at what he does! I will be recommending him to ALL my friends interested in Breast Augmentation or any other cosmetic procedure!!!