Two Weeks out from Ulthera - San Diego, CA

First, I did not find this treatment as painful as...

First, I did not find this treatment as painful as many women say. I had a short of Demerol. I have had Thermage with no results in past and this is less painful. I went to Dr. Fabi in La Jolla, (San Diego). I am seeing subtle results now. I did go out the night I had the treatment and because I had slight swelling many people said my skin looked great. Dr. Fabi did my entire face and neck with three passes. I knew exactly what to expect after my consultation with her. You do have numbness in some areas for a couple weeks. Immediately after the area will be sore. I got one minor bruise that appeared the day after on my jaw. I will need to update this as the results progress.

UPDATE: I am 4 months post treatment on this...

UPDATE: I am 4 months post treatment on this procedure and I do not think it was worth the cost. I see very minimal improvement. This WILL NOT stave off a mini-lift if you really need it. I had down time from swelling and bruising. I love Dr. Fabi but for me I did not feel this procedure is all it is cracked up to be. I ended up doing 4 vials of Sculptra which I found to be more effective (1 with Dr. Fabi 3 with Dr. Amir Karam).
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

I love Dr. Fabi! She is very personable and really takes time to explain the treatment and makes recommendations for other treatments without making you feel pressured. Dr. Fabi trains other doctors on the use of Ulthera and does multiple passes. I felt very confident with her.

Congrats on getting your treatment! Thanks for letting us know that is was in fact painful for you. I'm glad you were still able to complete the treatment. It will be very exciting to hear what the next weeks and months bring in terms of change. :)