A Gifted Surgeon - San Diego, CA

It rid myself of extra fat and skin that would not...

It rid myself of extra fat and skin that would not tone up no matter how much exercise I did.

I had been contemplating having abdominoplasty for the past ten years. I had seen several plastic surgeons and did not feel comfortable with any of the choices. As the years grew by, so did my stomach. I am a compulsive exerciser and no amount of sit-ups could rid me of the excess skin and fat. I got to the point where I couldn't stand the sight of the spare tire that was on my waistline, so I started searching on the Internet for a new plastic surgeon. I came upon Dr. Pousti's website and was amazed at the photographs of his previous patients and the results that had been accomplished.

Then I decided to compared other surgeons websites and compare results, viewing many hundreds of photos. None could compare to the talented work of Dr. Tom Pousti. So I picked up the phone and called to make an appointment for a consultation. I went in and immediately fell in love with Dr. Pousti and his wonderful girls on his staff. His personality exuded confidence, professionalism and was very reassuring that I would receive results that would be beyond my expectations.

He was very upfront with what the procedure would entail. I was able to meet and see first hand other patients that had  had the abdominoplasty done. I learned that the procedure wouldn't be a walk in the park, but I was reassured that it was worth the results that would be gained.

I was very nervous the morning of the surgery. Once I arrived and met with Dr. Pousti and his hospital staff, I became reassured again that all would go well. After the surgery, I had Reliable Recovery, whom Dr. Pousti recommended, come and pick me up and take me to stay the initial three days at the local Holiday Inn. I would recommend this to all who are considering the procedure to use Reliable Recovery, as they made those first days so comforting. I was well taken care of. Dr. Pousti even came to my room to check on me! An awesome personal touch.

During the months of recovery, Dr. Pousti and his staff were always available for any and all concerns and questions that I might have had, no matter how many times I called, thinking I was a bother! He and his staff were always very kind and reassuring that all would be well.

It has been a little over 5 months and my amazement of the results grows everyday. My worst fear was that my belly button would look weird, but it is a thing of beauty and is my favorite part of the results. I can now wear a bikini with full confidence. I can sit on the beach and not worry about looking down at that tire and instead my stomach looks as flat as my days before my first pregnancy. I am 56 years old and my husband says I have the body of a 30 year old. Thank you Dr. Pousti!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Besides being a skilled surgeon (he really is an artist with a scalpel), he is a truly wonderful and sweet man whom I've grown to appreciated and respect. The thing the really impresses me about Dr. Pousti is the fact that his heart is truly dedicated to the work of making people feel better about themselves through the procedures he performs. Truly an amazing and awesome surgeon. And his staff was just as awesome and made the experience quite extraordinary just because they were truly concerned and caring, and very sweet. I would recommend highly Dr. Pousti to anyone who is considering a abdominoplasty and any other plastic surgery for that matter.