Tummy-tuck & Lipo on my Back by Dr. Pousti - San Diego, CA

I've been wanting a tummy tuck for over a decade...

I've been wanting a tummy tuck for over a decade and put a lot of time into finding the right surgeon. It's been almost 2 weeks since my surgery and I'm absolutely thrilled with my results!! I'm told I'm still swollen, but I already can tell a huge improvement in my abdominal area and love my new belly-button! I've had no complications and the whole experience has been easier than my previous 2 C-sections. My only regret is not having done this years earlier.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Google-I had consultations with seven doctors throughout San Diego County. What attracted me initially to Dr. Pousti were the pictures on his website, which consistently showed impressive results. Once I had my initial consultation, I was sold. I found him to be honest, caring, extremely professional and highly dedicated to his practice. He was enthusiastic and gave me the impression that he truly is passionate about his work, and a perfectionist at it too! He even took the time to do a house visit 2days after my surgery! His staff has called me daily to follow-up on me and everyone has been exceptionally helpful. Dr. Pousti is an artist! Thank you Dr. Pousti!

Welcome to the tummy tuckers.  I am so happy for you and glad you posted your review.

Do you have before & after pictures to share?