So Sore Post-op Liposuction on my Abs and Love Handles - San Diego, CA

Hi everyone. I had awake liposuction just 3 days...

Hi everyone. I had awake liposuction just 3 days ago. I thought I would be able to return to work within a day or two but it looks like I need a few more days off to recover. I won a free lipo contest offered by Pacific Lipo in San Diego, CA. My procedure was as good as it can get in my opinion. Rod Davis PA did my procedure while I was awake and fully aware. I had my upper, lower abdomen and love handles done. The procedure was easy for me with very minimal discomfort. I was given a very tight garment which I wear all day long but I switch to a fitting spanx type garment when sleeping since the garment I was given digs into my sides and wounds from the incisions, which cause me more swelling, bunching and pain. So far, I am sore but still able to get around the house at a slow pace. I can drive but use an extra pillow so I can have extra back support. I hope to go back to work in another few days and hope the pain gets better quickly :) So far, I am very happy with my results. My tummy and love handle fat are now a thing of the past. My skin is really tightening up as well. I am still a bit lumpy in a few places but that is normal for a few weeks. Anyone else had this procedure and have advice on the garment being way too tight?

I am one month post-op and still have hard fluid areas under my skin.....kind of lumpy. Is this normal??
hey magic...missed ya :) I am 5 wk and still have hard areas and some lumps on my belly...dont LIKE at all...it mostly on the right side of my belly and belly button area and I am still SWOLLEN...I am being told its normal...I see my Dr Monday and I am gonna question this...so I will keep u posted...I HATE IT...how are u feeling otherwise? Still wearing ur garment? I did lose 8-10lbs though depending on what scale I use at home...but if u see my pics...still not liking my profile of belly....I will keep u posted on what doc says to me....take care hun
Yes. He told me to keep wearing my garment day and night which I hate. I lost 15 pounds which is good. I am also swollen and feels like a lot of fluid under my skin. my hard, lumpy areas are above and below my belly button and on the sides/love handles. Still sore when I try and rub them :(

Its now been 7 weeks since my procedure and I love...

Its now been 7 weeks since my procedure and I love my results!!!!!!!! Still get swollen at tines and I am still a bit tender on my sides but it's so worth it. Doc just gave me permission to exercise again so I am super happy!!

Magic....u look really AMAZING....great results!!!
Wow you are so lucky to win this, and "luckier" to look so good
Saw my doc and now have permission to exercise. Yippee!!!!!!!!! I added a few after pics as well for everyone to see. I am very happy with my results so far. I still have some loose skin and I am hoping that will continue to tighten up a bit over time as I continue to heal :)
Pacific Lipo

Did a lot of research on this provided before hand and even won a contest to have my liposuction done for free!! Rod Davis was very caring and made sure I was comfortable the entire procedure. I