d

Had this tattoo that I got kinda during a rough...

Had this tattoo that I got kinda during a rough period of my life. Never really liked it much or finished it. Decided I was ready to get rid of it. PicoSure worked wonders. My doctor treated the second treatment with the Deep FX laser after the Picosure to help avoid the painful blisters. It worked really well. You can see the difference by comparing pictures of Treatment One Day 2 with Treatment 2 Day 2. Definately worth looking into if it's also available where you are having the procedure.

2nd Treatment

It's looking really good. Main thing about doing this is to just stay positive. Picosure does work. There's no point beating yourself up over mistakes you've made in the past, even though we all do. It's all just a part of your evolving life and I'm actually enjoying watching this thing fade away.

3rd

4th and comparison of Before/2tx/4tx

Taking more treatments than I originally hoped for. Am in it for the long run now, 2-3 more? if i'm lucky...

4th and comparisons of before/2x/4x

Goldman/ Leoli

Looks good to me! How long are you waiting between treatments? Thanks for sharing your story
Also, how would you say the black ink is responding to picosure?
black ink responds really really well, it just depends how much ink is deposited and how deep. for example from my pictures you can see that the black shadow was gone almost immediately but the dark outline that was really dug into me is taken a much longer time but is still responding well.
Great progress! If you don't mind me asking, how old was the tattoo?
about 2 years, age doesn't really affect the tattoo removal besides maybe requiring one more treatment for the fading that may have happened on its own with an older tattoo.
Hey there, just checking in for an update - how are you doing with your removal?
is there blue around the eye? is it gone as well?
yes there was some blue, its going slowly but surely
wow, looks great. The deep FX laser really did reduce skin damage....how did the second laser feel? Congratulations, you are well on your way!!
Deep FX was not painful. They did use numbing injections on my arm before the picosure. Deep FX leaves tiny little pores in your skin which is used on wrinkles and scars usually, but in this scenario it helps avoid large blistering due to the pores. HIGHLY recommend having the doctor use it as well.
second laser hurt a little, but highly worth it, it also helps with scarring and smoothing out the skin and some studies have shown that it may aid in bringing the ink to the surface which helps with the tattoo removal process besides just reducing blistering.

Great results, this is very encouraging!!! I love your positive attitude too :)

Awesome, looking good! Anybody not using a Picosure should consider waiting until they can find one near then in my opinion, the results speak for themselves.
Looking really good and a heck of a lot lighter than the original. I'm excited to follow this one. You're right about people making mistakes and it shaping their life, too.

Oh wow...am I seeing this correctly, the 1st treatment knocked out the purple?

Ya wait til I upload my second treatment when I get around to it, it's looking great
Wow great results so far!