d

Had this tattoo that I got kinda during a rough...

Had this tattoo that I got kinda during a rough period of my life. Never really liked it much or finished it. Decided I was ready to get rid of it. PicoSure worked wonders. My doctor treated the second treatment with the Deep FX laser after the Picosure to help avoid the painful blisters. It worked really well. You can see the difference by comparing pictures of Treatment One Day 2 with Treatment 2 Day 2. Definately worth looking into if it's also available where you are having the procedure.

Oh wow...am I seeing this correctly, the 1st treatment knocked out the purple?

Ya wait til I upload my second treatment when I get around to it, it's looking great
Wow great results so far!

2nd Treatment

It's looking really good. Main thing about doing this is to just stay positive. Picosure does work. There's no point beating yourself up over mistakes you've made in the past, even though we all do. It's all just a part of your evolving life and I'm actually enjoying watching this thing fade away.

Also, how would you say the black ink is responding to picosure?
Great progress! If you don't mind me asking, how old was the tattoo?
Hey there, just checking in for an update - how are you doing with your removal?

3rd

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

4th and comparison of Before/2tx/4tx

Taking more treatments than I originally hoped for. Am in it for the long run now, 2-3 more? if i'm lucky...

black ink responds really really well, it just depends how much ink is deposited and how deep. for example from my pictures you can see that the black shadow was gone almost immediately but the dark outline that was really dug into me is taken a much longer time but is still responding well.
about 2 years, age doesn't really affect the tattoo removal besides maybe requiring one more treatment for the fading that may have happened on its own with an older tattoo.
yes there was some blue, its going slowly but surely

4th and comparisons of before/2x/4x

Looks good to me! How long are you waiting between treatments? Thanks for sharing your story
Goldman/ Leoli