Neck Liposuction, Chin Implant, Cheek Implants - San Diego, CA

After my 23rd birthday I started gaining weight...

After my 23rd birthday I started gaining weight but noticed that my face looked unproportionate to my body. I began to suffer from what I later referred to as “lack of facial characteristics” and a majorly disturbing double chin due to what I believe was my genetics. My face seemed just plain fat; I shied away from photos and couldn’t even look at myself in the mirror sometimes.

I tried to lose weight and workout but whatever I did I couldn’t lose the face fat/chubby cheeks it looked like I always had a mouth full of air. Towards woman I became the "the shy" and "the quiet guy". I tried to work on my personality but just became "the funny" and "outgoing guy", anything to try to make up for my insecurity but most of the time I just became “the friend”. This went on for four years and destroyed myself esteem.

After my surgery I felt no pain and was on pain medication for four days. I noticed immediate difference with the cheek and chin implants. My face was swollen from the lipo to the neck and I wore a neck garment to help with the healing. I had the neck garment on 24 hrs a day for the week I took off work. The second week I returned to work on light duty and wore the garment on and off during the day for three days. I looked like I had my wisdom teeth taken out no big deal and I wore the neck garment on during the night. After the third day the swelling was noticeably going down daily. I was no longer wearing the neck garment after the second week and shortly after Dr. Laverson took the stitches out.

By the beginning of the third week I was already going out on the town with a bit of swelling noticeable only to me. I looked a lot better and my attitude reflected it. I still look like myself after my surgery, but better. I am extremely pleased with the results and feel conferrable with taking pictures, look better in sunglasses, and catch myself doing posses in the mirror like a teenage girl. I feel like the paper bag mask has been lifted off my face. I thank Dr. Laverson and his staff for changing my life.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything worked out well for you.

I'd love to see a before/after pic, if you have any you're comfortable sharing.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

After searching online, many doctors specialized in one or two of the three procedures I was looking for but I needed one plastic surgery doctor to perform all three because I wasn’t sure my credit was going to allow me to finance two or three procedures separately. My first consultation with Dr. Laverson was brief but we discussed everything I wanted, he took photos and set me up a second consultation. The second consultation was more in depth. What I liked is that Dr. Laverson actually studied my face and photos for the best results and answered all my questions. After I felt conferrable with the surgery procedures we set up a surgery date with his staff around my schedule.