Good Riddance to my Turkey Neck - San Diego, CA

I decided to have a neck lift because I was...

I decided to have a neck lift because I was developing a turkey neck and it made me look older than I am. Other than my neck, my face looked good for my age. I was worried that I'd get that windblown look so common with face lifts and shared my concern with Dr. Pousti. It's been two months since the surgery and I am very pleased. My turkey neck is gone and I don't have a windblown look at all! The experience has been nothing but positive--except for post-op recovery. It went very well, but still, It's no fun recovering from any surgery. However, no pain, no gain. I am happy I had the procedure.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I had consultations with five plastic surgeons before I settled on Dr. Pousti, whom I found online. I chose him because he explained things in an easy to understand way, shared his opinion about what I should have done, told me what he could and could not do, and seemed to care about my concerns; he also seemed to want my business. And his credentials impressed me. He and his office staff are warm and considerate and make me feel comfortable.

Thanks for sharing your story, Sue. I'm glad your surgery went well and you're pleased with the results. How long did your recovery take?