Good Riddance to my Turkey Neck - San Diego, CA

I decided to have a neck lift because I was...

I decided to have a neck lift because I was developing a turkey neck and it made me look older than I am. Other than my neck, my face looked good for my age. I was worried that I'd get that windblown look so common with face lifts and shared my concern with Dr. Pousti. It's been two months since the surgery and I am very pleased. My turkey neck is gone and I don't have a windblown look at all! The experience has been nothing but positive--except for post-op recovery. It went very well, but still, It's no fun recovering from any surgery. However, no pain, no gain. I am happy I had the procedure.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I had consultations with five plastic surgeons before I settled on Dr. Pousti, whom I found online. I chose him because he explained things in an easy to understand way, shared his opinion about what I should have done, told me what he could and could not do, and seemed to care about my concerns; he also seemed to want my business. And his credentials impressed me. He and his office staff are warm and considerate and make me feel comfortable.