Mommy Makeover Perfection - San Diego, CA

I decided to proceed with my surgery after 2...

I decided to proceed with my surgery after 2 children and breastfeeding left my breast saggy and my tummy with loose skin I was unable to lose through diet and exercise.

Dr.P exceeded my expectations by giving me the most natural beautiful hour glass shape. My tummy tuck incision is low enough to be hidden by the tiniest panties. A doctor that pays close attention to detail in giving me the most perfect belly button.

My breast are the perfect size and shape for my body. I am finally able to wear a bikini & only 11 days after surgery! From the consultation to post-op visit and follow-ups their is a high level of patient care before and after surgery.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

After months of researching for a highly accredited and professional surgeon, I was impressed with Dr.P's backround,experience and qualifactions. As I entered the office for my consultation I was instantly comfortable with the care and consideration I recieved. When meeting with Dr.P he was very patient and took the time to analyze my individual needs and expectations. He showed a true understanding for what I was looking for. Dr.P is sincerly concerned with the overall health of his patients and made sure that I was well informed of all aspects surrounding my procedure. I felt that patient safety and satisfaction was his highest priority and I was in qualifed hands in achieving my desired results. The whole experience went smoothly! I could not be grateful enough to Dr.Pousti and his exceptional staff. "Thanks for giving me my confidence back" I would not hesitate to recommend Dr.Pousti and his team of professionals.

You look AMAZING!! What size implants did you get and were they high profile or moderate?

I'm glad this went so well for you! Did you go with breast implants as well as the tummy tuck?