Male Chest Liposuction for Gynecomastia and Flank Liposuction - San Diego, CA

Dr Pousti and Staff are absolutely excellent....

Dr Pousti and Staff are absolutely excellent. Joining RealSelf back in October 2012 to start my research I was able to find many plastic surgeons to suit my needs but, only one surgeon that I could wholeheartedly put my trust in. From walking into the La Mesa office my comfort level was meet with friendly staff members and a team of professionals that made me feel like I was already a member of the family.

Im a 43 year old male and have been unhappy with the extra tissue I had in my chest causing (man boobs) I also wanted to have liposuction around my flanks and lower back.

Dr Pousti was the third surgeon on my quest for excellence. I had originally gone in to see about getting chest implants to correct some asymmetry and gynecomastia and make my chest look fuller. After many suggestions from other surgeons I still needed the right guidance. Well I guess three was my lucky number.

My consultation with Dr P exceeded my expectations and I new before I left that I was choosing him to perform my surgery. I had my surgery one month and one week ago and I couldn't be more ecstatic.

Since I didn't have any hard tissue in my chest I was able to get away with only liposuction removing fatty tissue around and under my nipples to flatten out the chest area removing my (man boobs) I also had my waist ( Flanks) done as well.

After surgery, I took three days off and was back to work Monday morning. After having my dressings removed one week later a dramatic difference was evident and I haven't stopped smiling since. I kept thinking to myself "if it looks this good now, just think how Im going to look after I am completely healed".
I've kept up with the compression which I highly recommend for swelling and have no issues. Beside feeling soar I have had a wonderful recovery and look forward to my final results in a few months.

From start to finish I have been overly impressed with Dr Pousti and his entire team and would highly recommend him.
Happy Healing Kevin!