Pacific Lipo: upper/lower abs + chin lipo'd - San Diego, CA

Hello. i' finally able to add my own review. after...

hello. i' finally able to add my own review. after much research, i opted to go with PACIFIC LIPO in san diego. i'm 46, female (with stubborn abs), and i live in san francisco. though i'm not at the top of my form, (height 5'2, weight 150) i've never been able to lose the belly even at 120 lbs. and in recent years, i'd developed a small double chin that only added to my insecure body image.

so, after a month of hemming and hawing, i jumped on a plane and went to see the great staff of rod davis at PACIFIC LIPO. great office, really courteous and attentive staff. until yesterday, i'd never had 'work' done on myself. have to say that rod davis was very thorough and caring, i felt.

for me, i'd say the pain level on my abs was at most a 6 on a 1-10 scale. i've definitely had tattoos done with much greater pain. today, just a day later, i can say there is hardly any pain, only soreness. i also flew back to san fran today without a lot of discomfort.

as for the outcome, from what i've seen so far, it's looking promising. i'm all covered up with the chin/head wrap gear and i've got a full compression garment for my ab area. straight after the procedure, i did look down and notice what i'd not seen in a long time, no bloat :) only 2 small rolls. what a shock that was. can't wait to see it in the days to come... i'll be updating here.

cost details: $795 upper abs + $795 lower abs + $595 chin

Rod Davis

much research

I had my abs and love handles done by Rod Davis also. Their prices are excellent. I am 5 weeks post op and I look and feel great. The procedure was not at all painful for me and I am super happy with my results.
Thanks for the review! So glad you're happy! Wow - from the quotes I've seen for lipo it seems like you got a fantastic price! I'm researching fat transfer to the breast - I think I want to do it but I'm still a little scared. Maybe I'll just get do lipo - so I appreciate the Dr. recommendation! I just wish I could make up my mind 100%!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. I'm glad everything has gone well so far. Update us when you feel up to it!

Congrats on ur Procedure...glad all went well...keep us posted and Happy Healing!!