Don't Get Any Laser Treatments - San Diego, CA

I am 30yrs old and had two sessions of laser...

I am 30yrs old and had two sessions of laser genesis and one session of ipl on my face in a 3 month period. Prior to getting the treatments I had very full cheeks, resillient skin, almost no fine lines or wrinkles. I did have sun damage/brown spots and my pores had started to become larger. After the treatments my skin looked wonderful.

However, 5 months later in December, my skin took a turn for the worse. My pores enlarged all over my face, I now have an orange peel texture to my skin. I have significant fat loss in my cheeks and chin area. My once perfectly smooth cheeks are now covered with fine lines. The pores have downward stretched appearance. My skin is very sensitive and I am unable to use most products that I used to. My cheeks flush easily in a blotchy pattern. I do not look mutilated or disfigured but I certainly look worse and older than I did 5 months ago. I am very scared that more damage lays ahead. Don't get laser treatments. You are better off looking the way you are. If any one has had this experience, please let me know how long the damage continued for.

FACES

Long term side effects of pore enlargement, fine lines, and fat loss were not explained to me.