Juverderm Under Eyes - San Diego, CA

I had Juverderm injections under eyes 6 days ago....

I had Juverderm injections under eyes 6 days ago. The result for me is SUBTLE. I hardly can tell the difference. The Dr. must have used a little over half the syringe. I only bruised a little,noticeably from the needle mark on my right under eye.

I also bought Arnica & immediately took it after. Best to take it a few days before. See my Photos below. It's subtle perhaps because I realize that my eyes are not that bad yet. I'm 39, almost 40 in 2 mos. I'm starting to feel I need the treatment.

I had a big line under each eye, dark circles, sunken eyes from loss of fat combined with puffiness. I still see it after injection. So I'm not sure if it was worth the $ at this time for me. Perhaps I needed a little more Juvederm or it depends on the Dr.'s technique? Atleast I did not bruise a lot & he did not hit a vessel like the other photo of the lady on here that had it done.

No numbing creme was used, it was painless. I won't be doing it for awhile. It's supposed to last up to a year. Average 6-9 mos. But I might go to someone else, pay a little more to see if there is a difference in results.

The numbing injection & Juvederm injections where...

The numbing injection & Juvederm injections where painful. I had about 5 injections for numbing and about 10 injections (5 for top lip & 5 bottom lip). I was singing in pain during the injection to block the pain. The aftermath was awesome! I love it! I just don't like the bumps some of the needles left and the bruising. There is a little pain that's it. I like that it will last 9 mos. to a year. Will I do it again? Not for this price, only if cheaper. And this was the sale price - Large Syringe $450 for a more fuller look. I don't want the $350 to get a subtle look.

This is my first time having it done. I got minimal results. Not sure if it was the Dr.'s technique or I simply do not need it. The Dr. was not as friendly and does not talk much. I did all the talking and asked a lot of questions because he did not explain anything. I did read the paperwork I signed about instructions, perhaps that is why he does not tell you a thing.

Updated on 19 Nov 2011:
He actually did not call me to follow up, I accidentally hit the button. Oops!

I do notice a difference in before and after pictures, though it is subtle. You did look good even with out it!!!
I looked at lump again & it's getting smaller! So it must be an insect bite! Whew!
Looking good! I think you look great!

DB
Thanks. But Yesterday I noticed a little lump under my Right Eye. I'm not sure what it is, hope it goes away. It doesn't hurt so it's not conjunctivitis. I hope it's just a pimple or an insect bite. I'll update in a few days.
I Looked at the small lump again & it's getting smaller so it must have been an insect bite.. Whew!

Hi evie,

It's been a while hope everything still going well. Your eyes in your pictures look great. Based on the community it seems easier to add more Juvederm than to take away. Please keep us updated.

Thanks!