Inner Thigh Liposculpture with Pacific Lipo - No More Rubbing! - San Diego, CA

I had Lipo (liposculpture) on my inner thighs in...

I had Lipo (liposculpture) on my inner thighs in July, here is the process I went through:
WHO I AM
Female
37 years old
5’ 6“ 140 lb
Healthy, active Medical Assistant and mother of 2

WHY I WANTED LIPO
I’ve always been pretty active and eat right for the most part. I was doing the Insanity work outs in the morning to start off my day and ran my first half marathon in May. But no matter what I do, how hard I would work, or how I would diet – I could NOT lose my inner thighs. They would always rub together and it was so annoying. I’m a 37 year old woman and I had never owned a bathing suit because I was just so embarrassed of my thighs.

DAY OF PROCEDURE
I’ve done my research, I’ve seen the procedure, I’m a Medical Assistant and familiar with these types of things – but I couldn’t help but be nervous! Nervous in an exciting way. But everyone in the office made me feel comfortable and assured me that I’d be fine. The procedure itself wasn’t bad at all, my nerves were gone after the first 5 minutes when I realized it was no big deal. The strangest part is when you’re getting numbed, it’s a weird feeling but nothing that caused pain. Then he started removing the fat - I thought they were joking when they said it’d feel like a massage, but I honestly felt like I got a massage on my inner thighs for a good hour and a half. I just talked to Rod, the PA, the whole time. There was a TV in the room in case I just wanted to zone out and watch that. I didn’t think to bring my iPod but apparently a lot of people just put on their own tunes and take a nap.
After the procedure I was all wrapped up by the MAs then given a snack and juice to give me a little boost. They offered for me to stay in a recovery room for a bit if I wanted but I felt perfectly fine so I left and was able to drive myself home. About an hour later I went to pick up my kids and went on my with my day like nothing had happened.

POST PROCEDURE
The day after the procedure I was told to take it easy and relax, so I did. They let me know that I’d be swollen and have drainage. The incision holes were just a couple mm wide and fluid would drain out of those, they sent me home with some pads to cover them and change out every 2 hours until it let up. You have to wear a compression garment at the procedure – it’s an important part to helping the skin recover to the new shape. So I made sure I was wearing that at all times. I’m a total bruiser so I had some pretty deep purple colors come through over the first week, but I expected that to happen.

2 DAY POST OP

This week I had the lipo procedure done at Pacific Lipo on my inner thighs and I am SO EXCITED! My inner thighs have always bothered me because they rub together. It has only been 2 days and the rubbing is GONE! I've been working out really hard lately and even ran my first half marathon a couple months ago. Now I feel much more confident doing these activities knowing that the bulge on my inner thighs is gone. I am so grateful for the team at Pacific Lipo that helped me and ready to get my first swim suit!

ONE MONTH POST OP
It’s been one month since my procedure and I love my new legs. I just love them. There is no rubbing between my thighs. I look at my legs now and I feel good, I really do. I feel good. I put on some jeans yesterday and there was NO bulk any more. They were skinny jeans and I felt sexy.

Thank you to Rod Davis... there are no words for how grateful I am. =)

3 MONTH POST OP
I can’t even imagine going back to my old thighs, I’m not sure what took me so long to do this! I had a great experience and great results. I wanted to share my experience so others can learn about the process and that you should have no fear! If you’re considering this procedure, I’d highly recommend it.

Glad you are happy. Looking good.
Hi! So glad to hear ypu had such a positive experience! I'm actually 3 weeks out from upper/lower abdomen, love handles and inner thigh lipo at Pacific Lipo! Not gonna lie...it hurt like a b*tch! But I'm feeling so much better now. I can't seem to get a hold of office...when did you start exercising again? And I HATE the compression garment...do I have to wear it 24/7? Once again congrats on the positive changes in your life!
Nice! How are you doing? Have you posted about your experience or posted any pics? I'd love to see 'em! The initial numbing part was a little pokey for me at first, but after that I was so relax, it felt like a massage! Rod did say that not every one reacts the same though, guess I was a lucky one! Do you still have the instruction sheet in your care package? Rod's direct line is listed in there, otherwise you shouldn't have an issue getting a hold of them, do you have their email address too? http://pacificlipo.com/contact-pacific-liposculpture.html I started working out probably like 7 weeks after the procedure. I was working out A LOT before then, the Insanity work outs and the whole 9 yards. Between recovery and my busy schedule I slowed down a bit. I did sign up for my next half marathon though! So I'm starting to get ready for that again. KEEP THE COMPRESSION GARMENT ON!!! It's annoying... but if you're going to invest money into changing your shape then DEFINITELY follow the instructions to get the best results. =)
Pacific Lipo, Rod Davis, PA-C

Pacific Lipo not only had a great online reputation, but the best before and after photo gallery I've seen. They're proud to show they work because they do great work on a regular basis. I felt very comfortable with Rod, the PA who does the procedures. He was very realistic and addressed what bothered me the most. All around great experience and couldn't imagine going back to my old thighs. HOW I CHOSE PACIFIC LIPO I was introduced to Pacific Lipo and saw their before and after photos and was impressed by the results I saw with their patients. Rod Davis was the PA who did my procedure – he has a very calming demeanor and amazing online reviews. After getting to know Rod, I could tell that he actually has a care for his patients and their results. The technique at Pacific Lipo is LIPOSCULPTURE: 1) a local anesthetic is used so I was able to drive myself immediately after and able to pick up my kids, no hassle 2) minimally invasive so I was able to return to work a day or two later 3) micro tools are used so my incisions are teeny tiny 4) low risk, no complications