Great Experience and Results! First Time Doing Botox - San Diego, CA

This was my first Botox experience and I'm beyond...

This was my first Botox experience and I'm beyond thrilled with the results. I'm in my early 30s and was just starting to notice my first frown lines. What bothered me more then the lines themselves however was the lumpy appearance that had developed between my eyes that made me appear tense even at rest. It took about two days for me to see the results and now I have no visible lines or lumps between my eyes. As a bonus, Ive also noticed that I no longer get headaches first thing in the morning when I turn on the lights and my mid-day 'stress' headaches have also gone away. Not only do I look more serene but I physically feel better overall, it's as if Ive released a ton of tension in my face. I will definitely continue botox treatments for my frown lines and wont hesitate to consider using it for other areas of concern when the time is right.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kolstad was absolutely wonderful. He spent a considerable amount of time answering my questions and addressing all of my concerns. I have an intense fear of numbing medicines since the numbing sensation triggers my panic attacks but I was also unsure if I was prepared to try Botox without a little help. Dr. Kolstad was very understanding of this and did not rush me through my options and gave me the time I needed to think through my decision. I felt comfortable enough to try it without the numbing cream and it was a PERFECT experience. I will definitely go back for future treatments when I'm ready.

How fantastic that you have had a decrease in headaches. It is interesting how some people feel Botox causes them to get headaches, and some feel it relieves them. Since this was your first time trying it, were you apprehensive before your appointment at all?