Great Breast Implant Revision -San Diego, CA

I had a Breast lift and Augmentation in June of...

I had a Breast lift and Augmentation in June of 2009, which was also done by Dr.Pousti. I was very happy with the results. He did an amazing job the first time around.

About a month ago I had noticed my right breast getting smaller and just looked different. I knew then that it had leaked somehow. I was never in any car accident or had injured my breast in any way, unfortunately something just happened with the implant and it started leaking. As soon as I noticed the leak I called the doctors office, which was Friday February 15th, and they got me in as soon as the following Monday. They got me into surgery on Friday March 1st and I recovered over the weekend and by Monday it didn't feel like I had just gone through surgery. It was great.

The insurance company covered the cost of the implant, which was $1200, unless at the time of your breast augmentation you can pay $100 to get an extended warranty, which they would have covered $2400. I would recommend this to anyone get implants. I unfortunately didn’t get around to calling and getting the warranty after my surgery, so I didn’t get the extended warrenty. I had to pay $1300 out of pocket to cover the rest.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Online. The staff at Dr.Pousti’s office is so nice and welcoming and they don’t seem fake in any way. Dr.Pousti is also very nice and welcoming as well. The day of surgery he does a great job making you feel calm and less nervous about everything. I felt like I was in good hands with him and thankfully I was. My breasts are back to looking amazing just like before and you cant even tell I just had to redo my right one. I would highly recommend Dr.Pousti to any one thinking about getting cosmetic surgery. At least get a consultation with him when you're looking around at doctors.

Great advice about the warranty! I'm sure most women are so wrapped up in their recovery, and getting back to their busy lives with their new breasts, that they forget to do this.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf and keep us posted!