Good Result - San Diego, CA

I decided to get fat transfer to my face. I chose...

I decided to get fat transfer to my face. I chose Dr Karam because of his experience with fat transfers, before and after pictures, and comparisons to other Drs across the country. I am one month post fat transfer and am very satisfied with my results so far. I did have bruises on my upper cheeks for about 3 weeks, and mild discomfort in my legs where the fat was harvested but never needed any kind of pain pill, not even tylenol. After a phone consult, I traveled across the country for a pre op appointment with Dr Karam. I sent pictures to him via email. The staff explained every detail and what to expect each step of the way. The procedure was not as bad as I expected because local anesthetic is used for numbing so I didn't feel anything. I knew I needed a couple weeks of recovery time so it was easy to just rest! He did the hard part, I just had to stay still. I did not return for a follow up appointment because I live so far, but I did send pictures one month out. This has been a very positive experience and I am so glad I did it!
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon