Fat Transfer to Face - San Diego, CA

I am 35, though i do look at least 5 yrs less. But...

i am 35, though i do look at least 5 yrs less. But my face started showing small hollows under my eyes and nasolabial folds. I did not want fillers and I wanted not so much to correct these signs but to prevent them from appearing further.
i had fat transfer with Dr Karam in april, 2012 and meant to write this review some time (4-6months) after the surgery, just to see how the results hold. so, here i am.
the results under the eyes are just perfect - no hollows. no effect in the nasolabial folds, unfortunately. But dr. Karam did warn that fat transfer does not really work in this area. the results look 100% natural and there is no scarring/deformities in the area where the fat was taken out. downtime after surgery - max a day, but i did look a swollen for up to a week. the added plus is that the quality of the skin improved significantly in the areas where the fat was transferred, which i actually liked a lot.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

dr karam did exactly what he said he would do, so you know what to expect and how you will look after the surgery.