Upper/ Lower Lids, Hollowing Problem - San Diego, CA

I am worried about my eye surgery as it will also...

I am worried about my eye surgery as it will also be a surgery for a face/neck / temporal lift at the same time. Besides my neck, my deep hollows under both eyes has been my biggest problem. I see ALOT of removing fat / bags, but not about how the hollows are best treated, I don't have any fat to move around ,according to Pl , and he said fat-grafting doesn't last, so he will not do it unless I insist. Anyone with info? my surgery is set for july9, how bad /good is it really? Thankful I found out about this great site, I had no idea how recovery can go and seems to, no the Ps did not tell me these things, I already had my pre-op , but have a list of questions I plan to ask Monday morning when I call them.

Photos

I year post and love results

Dr. Steve Laverson is such a terrific plastic surgeon and person. My husband said he enjoyed just watching the precise care the doctor took with me before and after my surgery. After the surgery and the months following he always addressed any concerns even meeting me on a sat am just to evaluate or revise an issue, this is so important ( anyone reading all the reviews will learn that not all PS are so caring) as the recovery over months occurs and with time you WILL see more & more great results . He is so highly recommended & regarded by myself & my family and we all all impressed with his artistry ,skill and attention to detail. I plan to have other work done by him in the near future.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I like him so far, will know more after the surgery ,but now , see my September 2014 review update , titled 1 year post and love the results, he is wonderful!