Upper/ Lower Lids, Hollowing Problem - San Diego, CA

I am worried about my eye surgery as it will also...

I am worried about my eye surgery as it will also be a surgery for a face/neck / temporal lift at the same time. Besides my neck, my deep hollows under both eyes has been my biggest problem. I see ALOT of removing fat / bags, but not about how the hollows are best treated, I don't have any fat to move around ,according to Pl , and he said fat-grafting doesn't last, so he will not do it unless I insist. Anyone with info? my surgery is set for july9, how bad /good is it really? Thankful I found out about this great site, I had no idea how recovery can go and seems to, no the Ps did not tell me these things, I already had my pre-op , but have a list of questions I plan to ask Monday morning when I call them.

Photos

I year post and love results

Dr. Steve Laverson is such a terrific plastic surgeon and person. My husband said he enjoyed just watching the precise care the doctor took with me before and after my surgery. After the surgery and the months following he always addressed any concerns even meeting me on a sat am just to evaluate or revise an issue, this is so important ( anyone reading all the reviews will learn that not all PS are so caring) as the recovery over months occurs and with time you WILL see more & more great results . He is so highly recommended & regarded by myself & my family and we all all impressed with his artistry ,skill and attention to detail. I plan to have other work done by him in the near future.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I like him so far, will know more after the surgery ,but now , see my September 2014 review update , titled 1 year post and love the results, he is wonderful!

A lot of the fat can be absorbed after fat transfer, a lot depends on stuff like how the fat was removed, concentrated, and injected and other obvious factors like how your body metabolizes and heals.  I have heard some say that 20-30% of the fat gets absorbed but there isn't a positive statistic to rely on for this as it varies so much.  Some people have great results, others lose a lot of it and get multiple treatments.  Have you tried any fillers yet for your hollows?  That may help.  There is one called Belotero that is supposed to good for this area that you may want to look into as another alternative.  Hope this helps, good luck!
I have had Restilyn injections and it helped a little bit , but it was kind of lumpy and as I am sure you know , it only lasts a limited time. Thanks for the Belotero ref ,I will check it out.
No prob, glad to help! Btw, just to let you know about recovery- when I had my lower transconjuctival bleph done it was a little more sore afterwards than the uppers although it seemed like they healed quicker than the uppers.  But that might seem that way because I had to wait weeks for the uppers to settle.  If you look at my pics, I did have the skin on my undereye area lasered as well (to tighten the skin), that's why they look so rough right afterwards.   I did feel my eyes were much more sensitive to allergies and dryness for the first year.  Eye dryness ointment at night was a staple for me!
I can't find your facial photos, but the one of your breasts is very good? Is that you Scottsdale? Well the ab's look fabulous
thanks! You can click on my screen name and view my profile, from there you can see all of my reviews.