Upper/ Lower Lids, Hollowing Problem - San Diego, CA

I am worried about my eye surgery as it will also...

I am worried about my eye surgery as it will also be a surgery for a face/neck / temporal lift at the same time. Besides my neck, my deep hollows under both eyes has been my biggest problem. I see ALOT of removing fat / bags, but not about how the hollows are best treated, I don't have any fat to move around ,according to Pl , and he said fat-grafting doesn't last, so he will not do it unless I insist. Anyone with info? my surgery is set for july9, how bad /good is it really? Thankful I found out about this great site, I had no idea how recovery can go and seems to, no the Ps did not tell me these things, I already had my pre-op , but have a list of questions I plan to ask Monday morning when I call them.

Photos

I year post and love results

Dr. Steve Laverson is such a terrific plastic surgeon and person. My husband said he enjoyed just watching the precise care the doctor took with me before and after my surgery. After the surgery and the months following he always addressed any concerns even meeting me on a sat am just to evaluate or revise an issue, this is so important ( anyone reading all the reviews will learn that not all PS are so caring) as the recovery over months occurs and with time you WILL see more & more great results . He is so highly recommended & regarded by myself & my family and we all all impressed with his artistry ,skill and attention to detail. I plan to have other work done by him in the near future.

Upper/Lower eyelid hollowing problem SanDiego, ca.

This type of surgery is risky of course but my PS , the wonderful Dr Steve Laverson did great work , I'm so pleased with him for many reasons, the important ones, like his attention to tiny details, always available to me etc. Ladies of So. Ca. ( or anywhere) this guy is is an artist, a gentleman, and fortunately for me a PS.
Jwolfe
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I like him so far, will know more after the surgery ,but now , see my September 2014 review update , titled 1 year post and love the results, he is wonderful! Now it's January ,2015 , and I have planned for Dr. Laverson to do other work ( ie, in the breast area, need major lift and some other scar revisions left from a car accident. I'm not looking to appear like some young girl , but he knows what he is doing and I will not just look better but my posture will benefit, bras will be more comfortable etc. I just want to feel better first, look better and buy bras that actually fit, important to me even if I AM no spring chicken ( putting it lightly ) ha ha. As this happens I promise to keep posting the experience(s) as without this forum (real self) I don't know what I would have done back in 2013. Jwolfe