Love my New Eyes - San Diego, CA

In my family we have eyelids that are very...

In my family we have eyelids that are very "heavy" looking. Over the years my friends and family always asked if I was "tired" as that is the way I looked. I am very much into fitness and I could change my body by fitness and nutriton, but I could not do anything about my eyelids.

I decided that I wanted my face to look like what I felt-very vibrant! After meeting with Dr. K and telling him that I wanted a natural look I felt very confident that he would do what I wanted. I could not be happier with the results.

Dr. K is fantastic!  I can honestly say this was one of the best decisions I have ever made.  I would highly recommend Dr. K as I feel he truely has an artistic talent for making people their very best.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Tami. We'd love to see pics too, if you're comfortable posting them.

I thought I did already! Here they are :)

Wow, what a difference. You look great!

Photo Update

How much?
Thank you Melissa!
WOW!!! The woman on the left looks like your grandmother! You look fabulous!
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K and his staff are wonderful. I decided to consult with Dr. K after researching plastic surgeons for upper and lower eyelid blephoroplasty. I went for my consultation and we discussed fat transfer as well. Dr. K and his whole staff are very warm and welcoming. They made me feel relaxed and well taken care of. When searching for a plastic surgeons I wanted a younger doctor, one that I knew would be around a long time. I also really liked that Dr. K only does faces.