exellent doctor - excellent result - San Diego, CA

I had researched and consulted with five plastic...

I had researched and consulted with five plastic surgeons in San diego for blepharoplasty and I found Dr. K the best surgeon to do my upper and lower eyelid surgery. He explained to me what needs to be done, and rightway I trusted Dr. K that my expectations will be achieved.

I showed him my photos when I was 30 years old, my eyes looked brilliant, tantalizing and beautiful. I am now 60 years old and everytime I looked at myself in the mirror with my droopy eyelids and dark eyebags it made me depressed. I looked tired and haggard all the time.

After my eye surgery my eyes looked brilliant, tantalizing and beautiful again like when I was in my 30's! Dr. K can turn back the time, I am very happy with the result of my blepharoplasty!! I feel young again!

I will go back for a midlift and fat transfer! Dr. K's staff is very professional, caring and makes you feel comfortable. Thank you.

Welcome to RealSelf, LBRNY. Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We'd love to see photos too, if you're comfortable posting them.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

i have posted this review about Dr. K for all those who are skeptical in undergoing plastic surgery especially the -face. Dr K is excellent in facial plastic surgery and i honestly would like everybody know who reads my testimonial about Dr K that i am very happy with my upper and lower eye surgery!! the result is very natural and achieved the look of my eyes when i was in my 30's.