exellent doctor - excellent result - San Diego, CA

I had researched and consulted with five plastic...

I had researched and consulted with five plastic surgeons in San diego for blepharoplasty and I found Dr. K the best surgeon to do my upper and lower eyelid surgery. He explained to me what needs to be done, and rightway I trusted Dr. K that my expectations will be achieved.

I showed him my photos when I was 30 years old, my eyes looked brilliant, tantalizing and beautiful. I am now 60 years old and everytime I looked at myself in the mirror with my droopy eyelids and dark eyebags it made me depressed. I looked tired and haggard all the time.

After my eye surgery my eyes looked brilliant, tantalizing and beautiful again like when I was in my 30's! Dr. K can turn back the time, I am very happy with the result of my blepharoplasty!! I feel young again!

I will go back for a midlift and fat transfer! Dr. K's staff is very professional, caring and makes you feel comfortable. Thank you.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

i have posted this review about Dr. K for all those who are skeptical in undergoing plastic surgery especially the -face. Dr K is excellent in facial plastic surgery and i honestly would like everybody know who reads my testimonial about Dr K that i am very happy with my upper and lower eye surgery!! the result is very natural and achieved the look of my eyes when i was in my 30's.

Welcome to RealSelf, LBRNY. Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We'd love to see photos too, if you're comfortable posting them.