So Far, So Good! - San Diego, CA

I am 48 years old and in the past 18 months I...

I am 48 years old and in the past 18 months I developed a pooch underneath my chin. I was horrified. The dreaded double chin! Wasn't ready yet for a facelift, but wanted a better profile. Dr. assessed my skin with good elasticity and he used the Smart Lipo. I was very swollen for the first week, and I am still numb in places, with some minor bumps at 6 weeks post op. Dr. says this is normal, and gradually the feeling is coming back. My neck often itches, and there are occasionally sharp pangs. I believe this is the nerves re-attaching. My neck looks great, even though I am not fully healed. The before and after photos are astonishing. I feel so much more confident at work and in public. Can't wait for the final results. Recommend that you choose your Dr. carefully.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Referred by a friend.

Where do I post them?
Even better! Ok, I will crop some pics and post em. The feeling seems to be coming back pretty quickly now. Its not perfectly smooth, but, hey, at 48 years old, what else to be expected. I am VERY pleased. It is nice to see a jawline again!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. I'm glad to hear you've had a good experience so far, how are you doing now it's been a couple more weeks of healing?

I would love to see your before/after shots if you didn't mind sharing. Please do keep us updated on your progress.