Icing on the Cake! - San Diego, CA

After loosing 120 pounds and breastfeeding 2...

After loosing 120 pounds and breastfeeding 2 children, my breasts looked like "socks with rocks." I loved everything about my new body I worked so hard to achive except my breasts. For every pound I lost, they seemed to get worse. So, I had a breast lift with implants. BEST. DECISION. EVER!!! I am extremly happy with my decision.

congrats ...lady.... now those are grade A boobies and so worth it ... I have lost 100 lbs and looking to have BA too :- ) plus other stuff
How many cc's? Under or over the muscle? High profile?

Those photos are intense! I love them. Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti is an amazing man and surgeon. He is confident, honest, professional, a true artist, and above all, caring. He and his staff are committed to a level of excellence I couldn't find anywhere else. I needed more then just implants. My breasts were so saggy that I needed a lift with implants. After interviewing 8 (yes EIGHT!) surgeons, and looking at thousands of photos, I chose Dr Pousti. I am extremly happy with my choice and would recommend Pousti Plastic Surgery to anyone with realistic expectations. From consultation, to pre-op, to surgery day, to post-op, I felt like I had a team behind me. On surgery day, my nurse Kelso was amazing. She held my hand as I fell asleep. And she was holding my hand as I woke up. She was genuine. She helped ease my nerves. I will never forget her. I recieved a phone call from Dr Pousti's office everyday during my recovery. True professionals. I cannot say enough good things about these extraordinary people! Gratitude.