Hope for the Hopeless - San Diego, CA

In Feb. of 2012 I underwent a stage 3 breast lift....

In Feb. of 2012 I underwent a stage 3 breast lift. This is the most severe/aggressive lift in the industry. I thought I was beyond hope. No before pictures were as bad as mine, so I had modest hopes as to my results. What I came out with overjoyed me. For the first time in my life, I had high placed ROUND breasts. I had developed early and then gained a massive amount of weight as I aged. At 21, I weighed 250+lbs and had very large droopy breasts. After loosing 120 lbs, my breasts completely deflated, leaving sock-like pancake boobs.

Now you've got me super curious? Would you be willing to post your before and after shots?

Glad you found hope and that you love your breasts now. Thank you for sharing your story!

Oh yeah, they are just on my other computer. Let me see if I can link from Dr. Pousti's website . . . http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/breast-lift-massive-weight-loss-two-stage-breast-procedure/case-number-4028-breast-lift-massive
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My self confidence was trashed, my relationship was strained to the breaking point and I felt hopeless. Until I met Dr. Pousti, he literally is a miracle worker. I now brag that I have the worst befores and the BEST afters. So ladies, there is hope. If I can have beautiful breasts, ANY woman can. I 10000% guarantee it.