One Happy Happy Girl! :) - San Diego, CA

I have finished step one of the two surgeries I...

I have finished step one of the two surgeries I will be having. First was a breast lift with a reduction I was carrying huge 34 DD which couldn't have been any more uncomfortable. Dr. Pousti and I chose to do two surgeries instead of combined into one, leaving less risk factors out and just making a smarter decision in my case. As I heal from my first surgery I am already so much more comfortable in my body which I can't say I ever have been before.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Hands down Dr. Pousti is amazing. Between Dr. Pousti and his girls I have never felt more comfortable, educated, and so sure of something. I had had a few bad experiences at consultations with other surgeons that belittled me and made me feel as if it was a waste of my time being there! I was nervous that it would have been the same but gave it a try anyways. I couldn't have had a warmer and more inviting welcome. Walking through that door has changed my life in many aspects. I have acquired not just a doctor but a new family. Post op I got phone calls everyday to make sure I was doing well or had any questions at all. Dr. Pousti even takes time out of his crazy schedule to call you personally to check on you. He is not only an amazing doctor he is a caring person. I can not wait for my second surgery to get my implants, knowing how well I will be taken care of there won't be a worry in my mind. Thank you Dr. Pousti and staff for being awesome!

Thanks for starting your story with us on RealSelf! What will part two of your surgery entail?