A Flawless Experience, Highly Recommend - San Diego, CA

I don't have either the job or the lifestyle that...

I don't have either the job or the lifestyle that require me to have had a cosmetic procedure. I did it because it pleased myself and
my husband and boy, was it worth it. I'm a working professional and mother of 2, and I'm exhilarated my husband and I decided to do this post-children. I had the typical droop of having had bigger breasts (D cup) pre-children, breastfed and post chidren the breast volume decreased significantly and was left with severe droop. It affected my posture, my lifestyle, my wardrobe. Now, my self confidence has risen thru the ceiling, I feel good in my body which is a very new sensation i have never had the luxury to feel before, and I'm a happier person as a result, which in turns make me a better mother, wife and individual. This experience brought me nothing but happiness.

nice job. I bet you are very happy
How soon could you wear a bikini?

Hooray for happiness and self confidence. I'm glad this went so well for you. Thank you for sharing!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

From the very first moment I stepped in Dr. Pousti's consultation room till today, almost 2 years later, I have had nothing but the most impeccable and rewarding experience with him and his staff. I can only highly recommend his practice to anyone contemplating a cosmetic procedure. Dr. Pousti is one of the very few people you get lucky enough to meet in your life who exhibits genuine passion for what he does, excels at it and proves genuine care for patients satisfaction. The consultation, preop appointment, surgery, post-surgery follow-ups, every step was undertaken with great care and unmatched professionalism. An example of Dr. Pousti integrity was that a year after my surgery, an implant on the left side would not settle in the pocket. We discussed it and Dr. Pousti offered to do a revision surgery at no surgeon fee, which meant so much to me. The result 6 months after the revision is fantastic. I'm so grateful to have had such a great man change my life for the better in so many different ways. Thank you.