Breast Lift and Augmentation After Two Kids Yay! - San Diego, CA

I am super excited I'm a week and one day away...

I am super excited I'm a week and one day away from my surgery can't wait to have my new and improved twins. I had considered having this procedure for about 5 years. After I had my two beautiful children I decided it was time. I was small before having my kiddos and my breasts grew a ton with pregnancy, but after it was all said and done, they looked horrible! (as you can see in the before pictures)

I am 3 days post op. all things considered I feel...

I am 3 days post op. all things considered I feel good; a little sore but mainly form sleeping so elevated. The day of surgery was super exciting and everyone there was amazing. They make you feel so comfortable and they let my husband stay with me till the last minute. When I woke up, I was a little nauseous,and that whole day I was in and out of sleep. Next day was much better; just sore and pressure in my chest. Third day felt much better; still have moments when there is pressure but way better I dont even have to take my pain meds. Overall great experience and I can't wait till I can see them.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I visited many sites looked, through a million pages of before and after pictures, and reviews. I found Dr. Pousti's page; it was page after page of nothing but wonderful comments about him and his team so I booked my first appointment. I came in, and like every single review, it was amazing. The staff is super friendly, they make you feel welcome and comfortable. The other patients are so helpful and sweet, allowing you to see their progress and results. I was sold. Booked my follow up and my surgery date. What I love most of all was the sincerity Dr.Pousti has; he is awesome, up front, cares about your individual goals, and what to expect. I really can't wait and I'm counting the days. If you are considering this procedure, I recommend you come in and see Dr. Pousti.

Did you get high or moderate profile? They look great!
Moderate. Thank you
OMG...your results are great...I'm getting saling too & was thought anything over 400ccs were too big...but your results are now making me want higher....how do they feel? what made you go with saline?
Thank you so much. I feel great, after all the swelling goes down they don't seem that big. At least for me they fit my body proportions they don't look like they are too big for my body. I'm going to my 5-6 week visit on tuesday I'll post new pictures. I went with saline because to me it seems safer I'm aware if anything happens to my implants.
Thanks for responding....looking fwd to updated pics, curious how they will. Change over timeme
wow, looking good so far!
My God, you look great!!!! I'm taking your photos to my ps- perfect size and shape. How many cc's, saline or silicone, profile? Your before looks exactly like mine-scheduled in Dec.
Thanks, I love them!!:) They are saline, the cc's are: right- 465cc and left- 480cc.
Did you do a lollipop incision? How tall are you? These probably seem like silly questions, but want all the info since your results are my goal! ( or close...)
...And have you had anyone notice at work, or socially. Do you feel self conscious, or because you were a good size before do they look pretty much the same?
No I had the while anchor incision. I'm 5'5. No silly questions if I can help you out. Keep asking.
I really haven't been out with friends yet so dont know that reaction.But, they do look bigger and they are full up top which I didn't have before clearly;). I'm not self conscious about being a walking pair of boobs. For me they are perfect.
You look fantastic. I too went for the same procedure on the 5th October. It is a pain sleeping on your back but its totally going to be worth it. Keep looking after yourself.
You are looking good ! hope you are feeling good also ! one day at a time :) keep posting ! take care
Thank you!! :) I know I'm taking it easy. super happy with my results.
Im looking to have a similar lift with implant done. What size where u before? Do u have after pics?
I was a C cup before my procedure. yes, I have pictures of after I will try to get them posted here in the next 5 minutes.
Great!!! Thank you for updating. I am a 34 D and looking to have a lift with a small reduction (I have spillage on the sides ugh!) and have implants put in for a more fuller top and roundness.
Yeah my breasts were super soft after my kiddos. After the procedure it is like day and night. Defiantly recommend it.

Thanks for the update!

Hi there,

I don't see your before pictures, but would love to. Please send me a PM if you're having trouble posting them. You're up next week already. Woo-hoo! What sort of implants are you going with?

Hi, Yes I tried posting pictures but I can't do it from my iPad so I'll try from my pc. I'm doing saline implants.

Oh, yep. You need to be on a laptop or PC for now to upload photos.