Breast Lift and Augmentation After Two Kids Yay! - San Diego, CA

I am super excited I'm a week and one day away...

I am super excited I'm a week and one day away from my surgery can't wait to have my new and improved twins. I had considered having this procedure for about 5 years. After I had my two beautiful children I decided it was time. I was small before having my kiddos and my breasts grew a ton with pregnancy, but after it was all said and done, they looked horrible! (as you can see in the before pictures)

Hi there,

I don't see your before pictures, but would love to. Please send me a PM if you're having trouble posting them. You're up next week already. Woo-hoo! What sort of implants are you going with?

Hi, Yes I tried posting pictures but I can't do it from my iPad so I'll try from my pc. I'm doing saline implants.

Oh, yep. You need to be on a laptop or PC for now to upload photos.

I am 3 days post op. all things considered I feel...

I am 3 days post op. all things considered I feel good; a little sore but mainly form sleeping so elevated. The day of surgery was super exciting and everyone there was amazing. They make you feel so comfortable and they let my husband stay with me till the last minute. When I woke up, I was a little nauseous,and that whole day I was in and out of sleep. Next day was much better; just sore and pressure in my chest. Third day felt much better; still have moments when there is pressure but way better I dont even have to take my pain meds. Overall great experience and I can't wait till I can see them.

Did you get high or moderate profile? They look great!
Moderate. Thank you
OMG...your results are great...I'm getting saling too & was thought anything over 400ccs were too big...but your results are now making me want higher....how do they feel? what made you go with saline?
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I visited many sites looked, through a million pages of before and after pictures, and reviews. I found Dr. Pousti's page; it was page after page of nothing but wonderful comments about him and his team so I booked my first appointment. I came in, and like every single review, it was amazing. The staff is super friendly, they make you feel welcome and comfortable. The other patients are so helpful and sweet, allowing you to see their progress and results. I was sold. Booked my follow up and my surgery date. What I love most of all was the sincerity Dr.Pousti has; he is awesome, up front, cares about your individual goals, and what to expect. I really can't wait and I'm counting the days. If you are considering this procedure, I recommend you come in and see Dr. Pousti.