I Love my New Bigger Breasts - San Diego, CA

Finding the Perfect Doctor I am in my early...

Finding the Perfect Doctor I am in my early 20’s and I have been interested in getting breast augmentation for over 2 years before I actually began researching the procedure. It came to a point where every time I closed my eyes and saw myself, I always envisioned myself with larger breasts. I wanted to feel sexier and more comfortable in my own skin. I have been married to a wonderful man for nearly 2 years when I decided that breast augmentation surgery was for me; my husband fully supported my choice.

I started searching the internet for the most qualified Doctor, with the utmost highest recommendations and established credibility. I will not pick any random Doctor, nor will I settle for anyone but the top surgeon. After searching a countless amount of Doctors, I found Dr. Pousti. I was extremely picky on which Doctor I would select; if I never found Dr. Pousti, I probably wouldn’t have got the procedure done.

Consultation Upon entering Dr. Pousti’s office, I was greeted by the unquestionably most professional staff I have ever worked with. The staff was incredibly caring, well educated, and was able to answer ever single question I had. On top of that, I felt exceptionally comfortable with each and every one of them. That was a “wow factor” for myself. When Dr. Pousti provided me with a consultation, he informed me that I would also need a “limited breast lift.” I never knew what a lift really was until he notified me of it. He provided me ample knowledge on breast lifts and strongly recommended that I get one incorporation with my augmentation which would assist in achieving the best result possible. The professionalism Dr. Pousti displayed told me that he is an expert and if anyone would know best, it would be him.

I followed his guidance, and the result is nothing but outstanding. The Surgery My surgery was done in Nov. 2011. I was both anxious and excited for the surgery. I felt so confident in Dr. Pousti that it calmed my nerves to nearly nothing. The staff that was working with Dr. Pousti was notably experienced professionals as well. The staff was incredibly comforting and proficient in their abilities. I was very satisfied with my experience. Very!! Very satisfied!!

Before my surgery I was a small C/ large B, after my surgery, and 690 cc of saline under the muscle later, I am now a very beautiful and sexy full DD, borderline DDD. (Actually, I recently went to Victoria Secret to treat myself and ending up purchasing a 34DD bra, however come to realize that it is a little too small!) I absolutely love my new breasts, the only hard part is waiting for them to heal so I can flaunt them to my husband lol. I love the way he looks at my body, more specifically my breasts! More importantly I love the way I look at myself. I love my new confidence level; it has made me strive harder to take care of my body and myself.

Oh, P.S. for those interested, my breast augmentation and lift costed me $6,800, well spent. Sincerely, A Very Satisfied Temecula, CA. Resident

Hi I am looking at aboit the same size you did. How much do you weight and how tall are you if you dont mind me asking? Do you have any pictures? Did you do high profile? I am 5 4 and 180 I only liked the bigger size but I a lil worry it might be too big. Do they look fake? Thank you for sharing. :)

Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! Hooray for success stories!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti along with his staff are first class. I cant’ thank Dr. Pousti and his staff enough for the life changing experience! But what I can do for them, is let everyone who is reading this know that they can stop looking for a Doctor, and contact Dr. Pousti. He will take amazing care of you and your decisions. I know I am satisfied with his work, and once you view his web page, you’ll notice many, many other individuals are just as pleased with the results Dr. Pousti provided them. Everyday after my surgery himself or his staff members called me to check up one me so see how I felt and asked if I needed anything at all. That was very professional and made me feel tremendously assured.